- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Feb2007, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p118
The article evaluates several commercial products including the purchaser tanker by Pierce, custom pumper by KME Fire Apparatus, and the Ford Fas-Tak service rescue vehicle by the American LaFrance.
- ARFF Vehicles. // Fire Chief;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p90
The article evaluates the 4x4 KP1500 fire engine from KME Fire Apparatus.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2001, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p140
Features several fire trucks delivered to different fire departments in the United States as of April 2001. Equipment of the American Lafrance quint delivered to Roxbury Chemical Engine Co. Number 1 of New Jersey; Replacements for Mountain View, Colorado Fire Protection District's aging...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p115
The article evaluates several fire trucks including products from Pierce, American LaFrance, and E-One Inc.
- New molecular entities. // Formulary;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p661
The article evaluates the two therapeutic drugs the Raltegravir from Merck & Co., Inc., and the Ixabepilone from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- New Steroid Insert for DME. Shechtman, Diana L. // Review of Optometry;5/15/2009, Vol. 146 Issue 5, p98
The article evaluates several corticosteroids drugs for diabetic macular edema including Kenalog intravitreal steroid injection from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Retisert suture implant steroid from Bausch & Lomb Inc., and Iluvien injectable intravitreal steroid.
- Apixaban. // Australian Prescriber;Oct2011, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p153
The article evaluates the drug Apixaban from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- lpilimumab. // Australian Prescriber;Oct2011, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p157
The article evaluates the drug lpilimumab from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- New indications. // Formulary;Sep2006, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p422
The article evaluates the Plavix Clopidogrel tablets which is used to prevent strokes and heart attacks in patients from Sanofi-Synthelabo SA / Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., and the Famvir Famiciclovir tablets from Novartis AG which is an antiviral approved for one-day treatment of genital herpes.