- First Look. // Product Design & Development;Jul2007, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p8
The article evaluates several products including the J45/J5 industrial joysticks from Elobau Sensor Technology, Inc., GORE FireWire High flex Round and Flat Cable Assemblies from W. L. Gore & Associates, and dsPIC33FJ12GP family of Digital Signal Controllers from Microchip Technology.
- Pump a Mixer Packing Fiber. // Flow Control;Aug2006, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p43
The article evaluates the GORE GFO packing fiber from WL Gore & Associates Inc. and offers information on features and quality.
- 10-GbE copper assemblies. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Dec2008, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p41
The article evaluates the GORE QSFP copper cable assemblies from W.L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- Protective Vents. // Product Design & Development;Nov2007, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p13
The article evaluates the Polyvent/M12 Protective Vent from W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- Cables And Connectors Link To New Applications. Friedrich, Nancy // Microwaves & RF;Apr2009, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p28
The article evaluates several cables and connectors including very low-profile SFP+ direct-attach copper cable assembly from W.L. Gore & Associates, Gore cable from Quellan Inc. and Coax SC series of semi-rigid cable from Coax Co. Ltd.
- GORE-TEXÂ® Introduces Pro Shell, 2 in 1 Gloves. // Apparel Magazine;Apr2007, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p44
The article offers information on a couple of products from W. L. Gore & Associates, including the GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric, which is designed for extreme conditions and engineered to meet the demands of outdoor professionals and enthusiasts, and the GORE-TEX glove with GORE 2 in 1 technology.
- LEADING OFF. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Sep2014, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p8
The article evaluates several products including the Multi-Platform Mission Computer-9365 from Curtiss-Wright Corporation, the GORE Ethernet Cables from W.L. Gore and Associates, Incorporated, and the Military Commercial-Off-The Shelf Demi Brick converters from SynQor, Incorporated.
- Gore Receives CE Mark for New GORE(r) EXCLUDER(r) AAA Endoprosthesis Sizing Options. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article reviews the GORE EXCLUDER AAA Endoprosthesis, an endovascular stent-graft from W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- First Look. // Product Design & Development;Mar2008, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p6
The article evaluates several electronic products including Hercules industrial RF wireless foot switch control unit from Linemaster Switch Corp., GOREâ„¢ GR sheet gasketing from company W. L. Gore, and metric Crest-to-CrestÂ® wave springs from Smalley Steel Ring Co.