- Borealis set to reveal catalyst trial results. // Chemical Business;Mar1996, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p65
Reports on Borealis's use of its single site metallocene catalysts to a gas phase polyethylene process. Production of polymer with good morphology; Testing of metallocene catalysts in the slurry loop process.
- Borealis reorganizes in Portugal. // Chemical Week;1/31/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 4, p8
Reports that three subsidiaries in Portugal owned by Borealis have merged, Borealis Polimeros, Borealis Produtos Quimicos and Borealis Comercio de Poliolefinas.
- Borealis scraps China plan, expands in Finland. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;6/9/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 15, p12
Reports on Borealis A/S's plans to expand capacity for specialty polyethylene (PE) resins at its plant at Parvoo, Finland. Background information on the company; Aims of the company; Comments from Juha Rantanen, Borealis president and chief executive officer.
- Borealis inagurates PE plant, bids in Abu Dhabi... Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;3/13/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p20
Reports on development related to the company, Borealis AS. Inauguration of its polyethylene (PE) plant; Discussion of PE joint venture; Selling of its 35 percent stake in Antwerp to Exon.
- Borealis plans Austrian Borstar plant. // Chemical Business;Jul98, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p125
Reports on Borealis AS's plans to build its polypropylene plant using its Borstar gas-phase technology at Schwchat, the Austrian site of PCD Polymere, which it has just taken over from OMV.
- Borealis plans polyolefins venture in China. // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p6
Reports on plans by Borealis to form a polyolefins joint venture in China. Strategy to sell outside of Europe; Other venture plans.
- Borealis one year later. N.A. // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p28
Reports on developments involving Borealis as of June 21, 1995. Joint venture of Neste Chemicals and Statoil; Sales; Capacities; Merger issues; Expansion plans.
- Borealis opens in Moscow. // Chemical Week;9/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p6
Reports that Copenhagen, Denmark-based Borealis has opened an office in Moscow, Russia.
- Borealis proceeds on cracker hike. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;06/23/97, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p7
Focuses on Borealis AS' expansion of its ethylene cracker at Stenungsund, Sweden. Worth of the project; Production capacity.