- Get Your kicks! SHEA, SARAH BOWEN // Shape;Apr2011, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p110
The article reviews shoes, including the Gel-Tech Walker Neo 2 walking shoe from the company Asics, the WX871 fitness training shoe from the company New Balance, and the Road Supreme II running shoe from the company Reebok.
- GET YOUR KICKS. METZLER, BRIAN // Runner's World;Runner's World Specials The Trail, p94
The article evaluates several running shoes suitable for trail running including Minimus Trail from New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc., XR Crossmax Guidance from Salomon Running Co., and Single-Track T.H. from North Face Inc.
- Making Waves. // Runner's World;Sep2010, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p117
The article evaluates the running shoes, Zigtech, from Reebok International Ltd.
- We love... // Health & Fitness Magazine;Feb2015, p75
The article offers information on the ZQuick Electrify running shoe from Reebok.
- We love... // Health & Fitness Magazine;2015 Supplement, p75
The article offers brief information on the ZQuick Electrify running shoes from Reebok.
- PUMP UP YOUR RUN. // Shape;Mar2015, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
The article offers a review of running shoes with pump technology such as the ZPump Fusion from Reebok.
- ASICS Gel Hyperspeed 4. // Athletics;May2010, p24
The article evaluates the Gel Hyperspeed 4 running shoes from ASICS.
- Asics Gel-Scout $120. // Runner's World;Oct2012, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p100
The article evaluates the Asics Gel-Scout trail running shoes from Asics Corp.
- ASICS GEL-KAYANO 14. // Men's Fitness;May2008, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p64
The article reviews the Gel-Kayano 14 running shoes from Asics.