- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;May2006, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p96
The article presents a comparison of fire prevention equipment including American LaFrance's rear-mount 110-foot ladder unit, Pierce Dash 95-foot midmount platform and E-One Inc.'s 1,500 gpm Hale Qmax pump, 1,000-gallon tank.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p115
The article evaluates several fire trucks including products from Pierce, American LaFrance, and E-One Inc.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Jan2010, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p166
The article evaluates equipment for fire prevention including an air/light truck from Summer Fire Apparatus, a pumper tanker from American LaFrance and a pumper from Marion.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jun2006, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p88
The article reports developments related to fire departments in the U.S. It features the fire truck bought by West Lake, Panama's Fire Department from Marion Body Works Inc. The Lawrence Cedarhurst Fire Department purchased a Saulsbury pumper from E-ONE Inc. A contender tanker was delivered by...
- GEAR EQUIPMENTS NEWS. // Wildfire;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p26
The article evaluates several gear equipment including the Jerome 471 Ultra Low-level Mercury Vapor Analyzer from Arizona Instrument LLC, Water-Flushed Pumps from CAT Pumps and the Universal Flashlight Helmet from Pelican Products Inc.
- first responders. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Feb2007, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p43
The article evaluates several safety products including the EMS Case from Pelican Products Inc., the Heartsaver AED Anytime from Royal Philips Electronics and an oxygen tank from Life Corp.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, Special section p5
The article evaluates several hazardous materials equipment including the C200 Emergency Gas Line Squeeze Off Tool from Footage Tools, M120 air-purifying respirator from Scott Health & Safety Ltd., and Microdock II calibration station from BW Technologies America.
- EMS EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, Special section p10
The article evaluates several emergency medical service (EMS) equipment including the EMS case from Pelican Products Inc., Powerheart defibrillator from Cardiac Science Inc., and Sentralok A master key box from Knox Co.
- MARKETPLACE. // Government Product News;Aug2009, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p22
The article evaluates several safeties gear and equipment, including a courier bag from A. Rifkin Co., CP-X2510 liquid crystal display (LCD) projector from Hitachi Ltd. And Head-Turner, a line of hard hats from Jackson Safety.