Trucks debut at Work Truck Show
- Motor City fancies fleet business. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2008, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates several commercial trucks displayed at the 2008 Work Truck Show in Atlanta, Georgia including the Dodge Ram 350 Chassis Cab, the Ford 2009 E-Series full-size van and the 2009 Chevrolet Express van from GM.
- Sterling rolls out natural gas-fueled tractor. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2008, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p45
The article evaluates the Sterling Set-Back 113 natural gas (NG)-fueled tractor from Sterling Truck Corp.
- 2008 Truck model preview. Kolman, David // Beverage Industry;Nov2007, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p56
The article features several trucks, including the Dodge Ram 4500, the 2008 E-Series commercial van from Ford Motor Co. and the W4500 cab from General Motors Corp.
- Dodge serves up a crew. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates several trucks from Dodge including the Dodge Ram 1500 crew-sized cab, the Sprinter Cargo van, and the Ram Chassis Cab.
- Sterling beefs up Bullet. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p59
The article evaluates trucks from Sterling Truck Corp. including the Sterling Bullet Class 405 chassis cab, the Class 3 Sterling 360 truck, and the Sterling Set-Back 113 tractor.
- TRUCKS. White, Slaton L. // Field & Stream;Sep2009, Vol. 114 Issue 5, p86
The article evaluates the GoodYear Wrangler MT/R tire from GoodYear Tire & Rubber Co. and the 2009 Dodge Ram Crew Cab from Dodge.
- Construction Sites Become the Battlefield For Bigger, Bolder Pickup Truck Models. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/18/2006, Vol. 257 Issue 24, p20
The article evaluates several trucks including the Ford Super Duty, the Toyota Tundra and the Dodge Ram and offers information on their features.
- Ford improves diesel offering. // Contract Journal;8/8/2007, Vol. 439 Issue 6637, p19
The article features the Thunder and Wildtrak 4x4 Ranger pick-ups from Ford.
- Isuzu unveils F Series rigids. // Commercial Motor;4/26/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5226, p10
The article evaluates the Isuzu F series rigid trucks from Isuzu Truck.