AMCA InMotion Literature Reviews
- Jackson Systems Introduces A Major Breakthrough In Zoning. // IE3;Sep2012, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p54
The article evaluates the product Barometric Zone Damper (BZD) from Jackson Systems LLC.
- NEW PRODUCT DIGEST. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Feb93, Vol. 194 Issue 2, p52
The article evaluates several equipments for metal industry, including the roll separator from International Process Systems Inc., D375Q5A portable air compressor from Sullivan Industries Inc. and the Microtrac full range analyzer from Leeds & Northrup.
- The Secret To Ending Your Static Problems. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Dec2007, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p11
The article presents a comparison of industrial maintenance equipment and supplies including Super Ion Air Knife, Ionizing Bars and Ion Air Cannon from EXAIR Corp.
- PRODUCTS & LITERATURE. // Moldmaking Technology Magazine;May2007, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p74
The article evaluates several pieces of industrial equipment and supplies including a series of ejector pins from D-M-E, a clamping system catalog from BIG Kaiser Precision Tooling Inc. and the Maier CNC Swiss turning centers from Methods Machine Tool.
- ELKA/PRO MOTO STEERING DAMPERS. // Dealernews;Aug2009, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p60
The article evaluates the System 3 and System 5 steering dampers for ATVs and motorcycles from Elka Suspension and Pro Moto Billet/Fastway Performance.
- Digital Capacity Control for Compressors. Tomczyk, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/3/2008, Vol. 235 Issue 10, p26
The article evaluates the digital scroll compressor.
- DOWN AND LOCKED ELECTRIC RETRACTS. // Model Airplane News;Oct2010, Vol. 138 Issue 10, p26
The article evaluates the electric retracts from Down and Locked.
- commercial applications. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/29/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 13, p14
The article evaluates the Copeland Scroll Digital compressor technology.
- residential applications. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/29/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 13, p14
The article evaluates the Copeland Scroll UltraTech compressors.