- Lamborghini plots big comeback. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News Europe;01/15/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p7
Deals with the future car models of Lamborghini, an Italian luxury carmaker. Debut of Lamborghini's L147 car; Production plans of Lamborghini for its L140 cars; Car production planned by Lamborghini for year 2001.
- Lid lifted on Aventador. Phillips, Tom // Auto Express;11/14/2012, Issue 1243, p20
The article describes the 2013 model of the Aventador Roadster automobile from Lamborghini.
- ABRA CABRERA. // Car India;Jul2013, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that Automobili Lamborghini SpA is preparing to replace its Lamborghini Gallardo automobile through its new model called Cabrera.
- BANK BREAKERS. CORDONY, LOUIS // Motor;May2015, p116
The article offers information on several products which include the Audi Pirelli Sneakers from Audi AG, Scuderia XX watch from Ferrari SpA, and Lambo Carbon bag from Automobili Lamborghini SpA.
- CONCEPTS: Building the Geneva star. // Motor;Sep2005, p12
This article presents information on features of Gallardo Spyder automobile from Lamborghini SpA. The Spyder won't be the only open-topped Gallardo doing the rounds next year. The car that started life as a design study won't actually have a roof, and will maintain its separate cockpits.
- DO YOU SE? // Motor;Sep2005, p12
This article focuses on the Gallardo SE automobile from Lamborghini SpA. This will be first of the limited editions. It includes shorter gearing in the first five cogs to shave 0.2 seconds off the 0-100km/h time but also boasts a 315km/h top speed. There are also steering and gearshift improvements.
- New Lambo! Taylor, Michael // Motor;Sep2005, p12
This article focuses on the Gallardo Spyder automobile from Lamborghini SpA. Due in Australia in late January or early February next year, the Spyder won't be just a topless Gallardo. Below the belt-line, the instant visual difference is the new rolling stock, but the 5.0-litre V10 will get a...
- LAMBO REVIVES LEGENDS. Taylor, Jesse // Motor;Jan2005, p10
The article cites that having struggled through nearly 40 years of financial instability, Audi-owned Lamborghini SpA is developing its third and fourth model lines. First reported in "Motor," back in August 2003 at the time of the international launch of Gallardo, it appears the luxury coupe...
- 350/400 GT. Goodfellow, Winston // Octane;Aug2013, Issue 122, p52
The article evaluates the two car models 350GT and 400 GT Automobili Lamborghini SpA.