- Viper FilmStream Camera. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;7/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p12
Introduces the viper filmstream camera from Thomson Grass Valley Broadcast Solutions. Functions of the camera; Features of the camera; Suitability of the camera for green screen work, movies and television shows.
- Thompson's twins pass test. // TVB Europe;Oct2002, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the introduction of LDK-100 and LDK-200 cameras by Thomson Grass Valley in Europe. Signal and picture quality; Design of the cameras; Features of the cameras.
- LMG Finds Grass Valley Cameras Make Great HD Investment. Goldberg, Les // TV Technology;4/1/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p62
The article focuses on the author's suggestion on his continuous investment to Grass Valley Inc. because of its quality cameras.
- Grass Valley - LDK 3000+. // TVB Europe;Oct2011, p16
The article offers brief information on the Lightweight Device Kernel (LDK) 3000+ camera from Grass Valley Inc., which was chosen as one of the best of International Business Conference (IBC) 2011 by the periodical "TVBEurope."
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;1/6/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p22
Evaluates the Digital Wireless Camera System from Thomson Grass Valley. Features of the camera; Advantages and disadvantages of the system; Technology used in the camera.
- Reaching Your Audience Wherever They Are. // Broadcast Engineering;Sep2011 Supplement, p11
The article mentions MediaFUSE automated content repurposing and multi-distribution systems from Grass Valley Inc.
- Karrera Grass Valley. // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p27
The article offers brief information on the Karrera switcher from Grass Valley Inc.
- Indigo Education for TV-21. BUCCA, MICHAEL // Government Video;Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p20
The article mentions the Grass Valley Indigo audiovisual (AV) mixer from Grass Valley Inc.
- Qatar broadcast center to be modernized with new Grass Valley designed MCR. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;5/17/2012, p2
The article reports that the Qatari Television (TV) Support and Development Committee has selected Grass Valley for a major modernization project for Qatar TV which will include the provision of a complete master control solution for the new broadcast center in Doha, Qatar, among other upgrades.