- Conexant chips in on set-top channel bonding. // CED;Mar2007, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p8
The article evaluates the CX24455X chipset bonds from Conexant Systems Inc.
- CONEXANT DEBUTS VOIP-ENHANCED FAX MODEM CHIPS. // Modem Users News;
The article offers information on low-power, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)-enhanced facsimile modem chips, CX95710 data pump solution, and CX95810 AT command device by semiconductor company Conexant Systems, Inc.
- Document-imaging SOC features SoftFax and SmartDAA technology. // EDN;6/7/2007, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p102
The article evaluates the CX95410 document-imaging system on chip from Conexant Systems.
- CONEXANT DEBUTS BLUETOOTH DIGITAL STILL CAMERA PLATFORM. // Computer Protocols;Apr2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the Bluetooth-enabled digital still camera platform introduced by Conexant Systems Inc.
- Conexant Could Hoist Large Unit Onto Auction Block. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/2/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p4
Details the plan of Conexant Systems to explore strategic alternatives for its small digital imaging business.
- Conexant Chipset Reduces Size, Cost, Power of ADSL Equipment. // Tele-Service News;Oct99, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p3
Provides information on the Assymmetric Digital Subscriber Line chipset called AccessRunner from Conexant Systems Inc.
- Conexant Buildings Could Be for Sale. Williams, Daniel D.; Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;12/17/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p1
Focuses on the sale of buildings owned by Conexant Systems Inc. in Newport Beach, California. Buyers of the buildings; Implications of the sale; Reorganization of Conexant.
- Election May Push Conexant Out of Newport. Brennan, Peter // Orange County Business Journal;11/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p1
Reports on Conexant Systems Inc.'s exploration of its alternatives after the passage of a ballot measure in Newport Beach, California, restricting the company's ability to expand. Impact of the measure on future development in the city; Sites considered by the company for possible expansion.
- Video encoder cost-effectively clarifies the picture. Dipert, Brian // EDN;10/31/2002, Vol. 47 Issue 24, p14
Reports on the production of an audio-plus video encoder CX24316 by company Conexant Inc. Features of the product; Facilities provided by the product.