- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p115
The article evaluates several fire trucks including products from Pierce, American LaFrance, and E-One Inc.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p90
The article evaluates several firefighting equipment, including Pierce Dash quint fire truck from Pierce Manufacturing Inc., Fas-Tak wildland pumper from American LaFrance, and platform aerial from E-ONE.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2015, Vol. 168 Issue 4, p152
The article evaluates several products designed for the fire departments including the Pierce pumper from the Pierce pumper, the E-One Watermaster vehicle from the E-One, and the KME rescue truck from the Kovatch Mobile Equipment (KME).
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Mar2008, Vol. 161 Issue 3, p186
The article presents a comparison of fire trucks including Water Pumper from American LAFRANCE, 109-foot ladder from HME, and the TM-5150 twin-agent unit from Crash Rescue Equipment Service.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Feb2007, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p118
The article evaluates several commercial products including the purchaser tanker by Pierce, custom pumper by KME Fire Apparatus, and the Ford Fas-Tak service rescue vehicle by the American LaFrance.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Jan2007, Vol. 160 Issue 1, p206
The article presents evaluations of several fire engines, including the E-One pumper, the Pierce pumper, and the SMEAL pumper.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Jul2010, Vol. 163 Issue 7, p112
The article evaluates emergence response vehicles for the fire department, including the quick-attach vehicle from Danko, a pumper from E-One and a rescue pumper from Fort Garry Fire Trucks.
- Pierce Ultimate Configuration. Phillips, John // Fire Engineering;Jan2009, Vol. 162 Issue 1, p13
The article evaluates the Pierce Ultimate Configuration fire truck from Pierce.
- A COMMITMENT TO LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION, AND LISTENING TO THE CUSTOMER. // Fire Engineering;Dec2011, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p115
The article evaluates the Dash CF fire vehicle by U.S. manufacturer of fire trucks fire apparatus Pierce.