- Product briefs. Yoffee, Lynn // Biomedical Business & Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p42
The article features the Carina ventilator from Draeger Medical.
- Hospira recalls lidocaine kit in Canada: faulty cannula. // Reactions Weekly;Aug2014, Vol. 1513 Issue 1, p2
The article informs on pharmaceutical and medication delivery company Hospira Healthcare Corporation that has recalled its Hospira Pre-Attached LTA Kit 4% Lidocaine Hydrochloride Topical Solution product due to the potential for cannula breakage.
- PRODUCT PROFILES. // HME Today;Feb2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p40
The article features several products designed for the oxygen therapy including an educational software from Fastrack Healthcare Systems Inc., Mirage Quattro from ResMed and Carinahome ventilator from Draeger Medical.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;8/28/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 186, p4
The article reports on the enhanced and exclusive partnership between Draeger Medical and Intensive Care On-Line Network (ICON). Under the partnership, clinical and educational support for Draeger ventilation equipment will be provided by ICON for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Telephone and...
- PRODUCT BRIEFS. // Medical Device Daily;8/20/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 180, p10
The article evaluates several medical devices including the Draeger Fabius magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machine from Draeger Medical, the Dynabeads MAX Legionella system from Invitrogen, and the InfiniBand adapters from Mellanox Technologies.
- Hospira to close former Faultless factory. Zimmerman, Susan // Rubber & Plastics News;4/3/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p5
The article reports that hospital products manufacturer Hospira Inc. said it will close its Ashland, Ohio, pharmaceutical-grade rubber, plastic and latex components plant by middle to late 2007. Hospira, spun off in 2004 from Abbott Laboratories Inc., said the closing is part of a continuing...
- Transforming Device Development Through Human Factors Engineering. Pregulman, Steven J. // Medical Design Technology;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p84
The article describes how Hospira Inc. developed Symbiq, a next generation infusion pump, with human factors design. The company created flow diagrams for every task performed on the infusion pump in the early design process. The company also tested several key user interface while developing...
- Hospira reports buying clinical informatics company TheraDoc. // Medical Device Daily;12/7/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 234, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of clinical informatics company TheraDoc by clinical information and medication delivery technology provider Hospira. As part of the deal, Hospira has purchased assets related to the TheraDoc business, including the headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah and...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;10/24/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 226, p4
The article reports that StemCor Systems has signed an agreement with Hospira to develop and commercialize StemCor's proprietary system for the harvest of bone marrow. StemCor, which makes systems for enabling regenerative medicine, will develop the system for Hospira, and Hospira will manage...