Power Supplies to Handle Access Applications
- Acid-Free Adhesive. Campbell, Barry // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun2001, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p41
Focuses on the Dymax 846 adhesives for direct current motors. Reasons for the cost effectiveness of the adhesive; Procedure involved in its application.
- How to speed up dc motor selection. // Machine Design;10/05/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 19, p121
Focuses on motor constant K[sub m] the figure of merit for comparing or sizing direct current motors for any motion control application. What K[sub m] represents; Relationship between torque constant and armature resistance; How to find the minimum value of K[sub m] required.
- Big News in Small Motors. // Material Handling Management;Sep2000, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the release of a series of miniature brush direct current motors by API Motion. Features of the product; Performance level of the motors.
- MEETING NOTES. // Metal Producing & Processing;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p9
This article presents information on several events related to metal trade. EASA Seminar: Fundamentals of DC Operation & Repair will be held on March 18-19, 2005 at Denver, Colorado. DC machine theory and operation and repair tips will be covered in the first of 2005's spring seminar schedule....
- 32-mm DC Motor. // Medical Design Technology;Mar2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p1
Features MicroMo Electronics Inc.'s 32-millimeter direct current (DC) motor. Extension of the CR series high precision motors from Faulhauber with graphite commutation; High power to volume ratio; All metal housing; Patented System Faulhauber progressive skew wound coil rotor.
- Full Bridge Low Voltage DC Motor Driver IC. // Power Electronics Technology Exclusive Insight;11/ 9/2012, p2
The article offers information on Allegro MicroSystems, Inc.'s A3918 full-bridge direct current motor driver capable of continuous output currents of 1 amplitude and operating voltages from 2.5 to 9 volts.
- Self- Compensating Digital Point-of-Load Modules. // Power Electronics Technology Exclusive Insight;11/ 9/2012, p8
The article offers information on CUI Inc.'s NSM2P series of self-compensating No-Bus digital point of load direct current-direct current module family.
- A micro brushless DC motor. Aberle, Bob // Model Airplane News;Dec99, Vol. 127 Issue 12, p162
Reports on the development of a micro-size brushless direct-current electric motor for model airplanes. Diameter and thickness size of magnets; Voltage; Power output; Advantages of brushless concept; Contact number.
- Added Sophistication. Hawes, Dave; Haas, Jon // Product Design & Development;Feb2001, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p20
Takes a look at the evolution of brushless direct current (dc) motors as a result of advances in driver electronics and other components. Integrated electronics; Alternatives resulting from technological innovations in system components; Features of brushless dc motors in the market.