- U-lock or cable? // Consumer Reports;Nov96, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p22
Compares the effectiveness of bicycle locks. U-locks versus cable locks; Judged on resistance to assault, size, storage, and weight; Consumer Reports' recommendations. INSET: Locking it up.
- Door locks. // Consumer Reports;May94, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p324
Evaluates the durability of residential locksets. Protection against break-ins that involve assaults by force; Protection for the key's biting number; Ease of the lock's installation; Prices; Protection against the unauthorized duplication of keys. INSETS: Two locks, one lockset....
- Ratings. // Consumer Reports;May94, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p328
Rates the different kinds of household locks according to specific criteria. Brands and models; Price; Listing in order of resistance to physical attack.
- Ratings: Door locks. // Consumer Reports;1995 Special Issue Buyers Guide, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p180
Presents an overview of door locks in the market. Recommended brands; Expectations from typical door lock; Evaluation of eight primary entry locksets, six primary entrance handlesets, 12 auxiliary cylinder deadbolts, three auxiliary surface-mounted deadbolts and an auxiliary double-cylinder...
- INTELLIGENT LOCKS FOR WIRELESS SITES. // Telephony;6/18/2007 Supplement, Vol. 248, p6
The article evaluates the CyberLock, a set of electronic padlocks and electronic cylinders for door and cabinet lock hardware, from Videx Inc.
- ANAEROBIC THREADLOCKER. // Food Engineering;Feb2009, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p24
The article evaluates Loctite 2046 threadlocker from Henkel Corporation.
- Tubular-Key Cam Locks. // Product Design & Development;Nov2007, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p20
The article evaluates the PT tubular-key cam locks from Southco Inc.
- Stainless steel single door interlock. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p37
The article evaluates the Fortress Interlocks from DMSK.
- Get this! // Works Management;Feb2007, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p10
The article evaluates the screwless keycard switch developed by Get.