- A safer winch. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p54
The article evaluates the one-piece cast mandrel winch from Kinedyne Corp.
- Tarp ties for extremes. // American Trucker;Oct2011, p10
The article offers brief information on the Polar natural rubber tarp tie and the Tiger EPDM rubber tarp tie from Kinedyne Corp.
- Tarp Spool Housing Improves Tarping Systems for Coal Trailers. // Coal Age;Jun2007, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p62
The article evaluates Tarp Spool Housing from Roll-Rite.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Overdrive;Jul2007, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p68
The article evaluates several truck supplies and equipment, including the electric tarp systems from Roll-Rite LLC, the Endurance Plus coolant filter from Donaldson, and pressures washers from Water Cannon.
- Products. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2007, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p82
The article evaluates several products in the trucking industry, including the high-torque 600-horsepower engine from Cummins, the ratchet winch bar from Kinedyne, and the EZ Torque Winch from Ancra International.
- Decking beam redesigned. // Fleet Owner;May2009, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p52
The article reports on the redesign of the Series E/A decking beam which include extending beam life and simplifying storage. The aluminum beam, which was being exhibited during the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS), integrates the company's KwikLatch trigger which is released with finger release...
- Kinedyne displays adjustable load restraint bar. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/26/2014, p10
The article offers a preview of products from cargo securement provider Kinedyne which will be exhibited at the 2014 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, including the Retract-A -Bar adjustable load restraint bar, Kinedyne Kaptive Beam Systems, and the Polar natural rubber tarp tie.
- Roll Rite Relocates Tarp System Manufacturing to Larger Facility. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/13/2014, p1
The article reports that tarp systems firm Roll Rite LLC has relocated its manufacturing operations and headquarters to a larger facility in Gladwin, Michigan and also presents views of firm's chief executive officer (CEO) Brad Templeman on the issue.
- Flatbed straps with new look. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 166 Issue 10, p86
The article evaluates the new tie-down flatbed straps from Kinedyne.