- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Apr2001, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p48
Presents updates on truck equipment manufacturers in the United States as of April 2001. Decision of Carrier Transicold to make the Mobil Delvac 1300 from ExxonMobil its standard factory-fill engine oil; Contents of the Web site of the National Truck Equipment Association; Improvements in the...
- Supra gets cool new features. // Fleet Owner;Jan2009, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p39
The article evaluates the Supra 950MT straight truck refrigeration unit from Carrier Transicold.
- Eaton enhances aftermarket transmission program. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/12/2014, p4
The article reports on enhancements made by industrial manufacturer Eaton to its lineup of FLEX REMAN transmissions to better equip truck dealers and truck original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to meet the aftermarket needs of customers. One of the enhancements involve changing the part...
- Truck products. // Fleet Equipment;May98, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p64
Presents information on various truck products. Features of the Ultima 53 reefer by Carrier Transicold company; Advantages of the SureShift transmission `shift-by-wire' system from Meritor Automotive Incorporated; Details on the fluorescent lighting for truck interiors from Grote Industries...
- Carrier introduces APU. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2006, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p37
The article introduces the ComfortPro auxiliary power unit from Carrier Transicold. The product reduces engine idling time to 90 percent. It enables truck operators to save on fuel costs, while also reducing emissions, engine wear and associated maintenance costs. The power unit is housed in a...
- Carrier introduces new APU. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2006, Vol. 163 Issue 5, p90
Features the ComfortPro auxiliary power unit from Carrier Transicold. Ability of the unit to reduce idling by 90 percent to reduce fuel costs, emissions and engine wear; Other components of the unit such as climate control and engine warning sensor; Information on its packaging.
- cover story. // American Trucker;May2011, p15
The article offers brief information on several trailer hardware and equipment on show at the Mid-America Trucking Show held in Louisville, Kentucky in March 2011 including Composite dry vans from Great Dane, HT DuraLite trailer from Hyundai Corp. and APX control system from Carrier Transicold.
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2008, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p101
The article features several products for truck trailers including the IntelliSet trailer refrigeration control system from Carrier Transicold, SnatchLatch trailer security device from Jerre Santini and gray actuators from Waytek Inc.
- Universal bulkheads. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2005, Vol. 162 Issue 11, p99
The article evaluates the UB1 Universal Bulkhead for trucks from Carrier Transicold and offers information on features and specifications.