- Fire fighting boosters set standard in Europe. // Engineers Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p410
This article provides information on the GEN Series of fire-fighting booster sets manufactured by Lowara.
- Evaluating CAFS with Confidence. ROBERTS, GEARY // Fire Engineering;May2009, Vol. 162 Issue 5, p111
The article evaluates Compressed Air Foam Systems from Waterous Worldwide.
- SHOW PREVIEW. // Fire Chief;Jul2007, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p66
The article evaluates several fire fighting equipment, including Amkus Ultimate from Amkus Rescue Systems, K12 FD Fire Department rescue saw from Team Equipment Inc. and Advantus foam management system from Waterous Co.
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Fire Chief;Aug2005, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p146
The article presents information about several new fire fighting equipment. The Confined Space Spreader from TNT Rescue Systems Inc. has a maximum operating pressure of 10,500psi and a maximum spread force of 5,000 pounds. At 17 pounds and 16 inches long, this spreader allows the end user to get...
- WATEROUS' AQUIS FOAM PROPORTIONER. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2008 FEPN Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p3
The article evaluates the Aquis foam proportioner from Waterous Co.
- Corn-based gel puts out fires faster. Morrison, Liz // Farmer;Aug2012, p110
The article evaluates the TetraKO fire-suppressant gel from EarthClean Corp. INSET: Key Points.
- HIGH TEMPERATURE LINING'S SYSTEM 203. // Fire Chief;Nov2006, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p120
The article evaluates the lining system 203 from High Temperature Linings.
- How to Save Your Home From a Wildfire. Hadhazy, Adam // Popular Mechanics;Jul2010, Vol. 187 Issue 7, p96
The article evaluates several products which can help in extinguishing fire including the Vulcant Vent from the company Gunter Manufacturing, the deck board Accents: Fire Defense from Trex Co. Inc. and the Fire Blocking gel from the company Barricades.
- Apparatus Showcase. // Fire Engineering;Oct2006, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p133
The article evaluates several fire extinction products including the SearchcamÂ® breaching system manufactured by Search Systems Inc., the Kwik-Strike 4000â„¢ high-intensity perimeter scene light from Havis-Shields Equipment Corp. and the SentralokÂ® analog master key retention device of...