A Passing Grade for Digital Surveillance
- What's new. Wimmer, Sandra J. // Government Product News;Mar99, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p5
Presents electronic surveillance equipment available in the United States as of March 1, 1999. HandWand metal detector from Control Screening; Stone Series of Stone Construction gas engines; Solar-powered security lights for nighttime illumination.
- New Products. // Electronics Now;Jan1999, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p53
Features various electronic products. Includes VisualEYEzer from Triplett Corp.; I-Spy Cameras from American Innovations Inc.; Short Finder Brush tester from Wavetek Corp.
- Getting cameras to work in the dark. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct98, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p54
Introduces cameras that can be used for video surveillance in the dark. Sanyo Security Video's three-in-one camera that operates under three lighting conditions; B.E. Meyers' automatic day and night camera; ITT Night Vision's night camera; Litton's NightVision camera.
- Takes a lickin... // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p9
Reports that the Toshiba IK-628A surveillance camera, which was installed inside the Aladdin Hotel-Casino in Las Vegas to record the demolition process, went down in the rubble.
- Surveillance camera named best new product. Wingo, Walter // Design News;2/21/94, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p18
Reports that Sensormatics Electronic Corp.' SpeedDome, a remotely controlled surveillance camera, was selected by the National Society of Professional Engineers as the best new product from a large firm in 1993. Components of the product; Features.
- SECURITY PRODUCTS DESIGNATES AWARD. // Elevator World;Feb2011, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p14
The article announces that Qcces Air@-EL300 is the winner of "Security Products" magazine's 2010 New Product of the Year Award at the publication's Virtual Event.
- Nuclear spies. // New Scientist;8/10/91, Vol. 131 Issue 1781, p16
Reports that managers at nuclear weapons factories in the United States have illegally acquired electronic surveillance devices for secretly listening to telephone conversations. Video cameras for spying on people suspected of violating security.
- COMPACT VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p1
Features the Swise Pty Ltd.'s SuperSleuth Wise, a compact video surveillance system. Dimensions; Built-in digital camera; Memory storage capacity; Operation as a stand alone system.
- MULTI-CHANNEL DVR SERIES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p68
Features the sigMax Security, a series of personal-computer based multi-channel digital video surveillance and recording system from sigMax Security company. Capabilities of the item; Availability of the item; Contact information.