Textiles give wearers a real sporting chance
- PRODUCT UPDATE. // Colourage;Sep2007, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p98
The article evaluates products related to textile processing in India including Greenule silicons by Dow Corning Corp. and Resil LLC, Random Tumble Pilling Tester by Roaches International and the DigiEye lighting system by Verivide Ltd.
- Industry lawyers react defiantly to dow verdict. Sclafane, Susanne // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;2/26/96, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the reaction of lawyers about Dow Corning's victory in a coverage dispute over breast implant liability claims. Comments from keys persons; Other lessons disscus for insurance industry.
- Dow Corning plan goes to bankruptcy court. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/30/98, Vol. 102 Issue 48, p26
Reports on the settlement of claims against Dow Corning by women with silicone breast implants. Dow Corning and Tort Claimants Committee's filing of the settlement claims plan with a US Bankruptcy Court; Reliance of claims on the Bankruptcy Court's approval of a disclosure statement describing...
- Dow Corning has $1 billion in insurance. // Business Insurance;12/09/96, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p50
Looks at Dow Corning Corporation of the United States, focusing on its $1.05 billion in anticipated insurance receivables related to silicone breast implants liabilities. Comments from Ed Rich, treasurer of Dow Corning.
- Dow Corning warns creditors. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;12/23/96, Vol. 30 Issue 52, p1
Reports that the creditors of Dow Corning Corporation do not need to prepare an alternative to the company's proposed bankruptcy reorganization plan. Information on the process involving the court ruling on Dow Corning's reorganization plan; Terms of the company's reorganization plan; Details...
- Dow consumer program begins. Parpis, Eleftheria; Gazdik, Tanya // Adweek Western Edition;6/17/96, Vol. 46 Issue 25, p54
Reports on Dow Corning Corp.'s plans to launch a communications program to explain to consumers how to file damage claims if they believe they have been injured by the company's silicone products that include breast implants. Ruling by a US Bankruptcy Court in Flint, Michigan ordering Dow to...
- Dow Corning eyes Asian complex. Westbrook, John R. // Chemical Week;6/12/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 23, p16
Reports on Dow Corning Corp.'s plan to consider a major silicones projects in Asia as its third major world production site. Capacity of the plant; Other project plans in 1997.
- Dow Corning signs implant settlement. // Chemical Week;3/30/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 12, p7
Reports on Dow Corning's agreement specifying terms for participation in a proposed global settlement for silicone breast implant litigation. Conditions in agreement; Other companies in settlement.
- Silicone Resins. // CoatingsTech;Aug2012, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p49
The article offers brief information on Dow CorningÂ® 3 Additive from Dow Corning Corp.