This is clearly a fast car
- zaZen promises new era in lighting technology. // Interior Motives;Mar/Apr2006, p7
Reports on the launching of a concept car called zaZen by Rinspeed and Bayer MaterialScience at the Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland as of March 2006. Design of the car's roof; Description of the car interior; Reason the name of the concept car was chosen.
- Revolutionary lighting technique and transparent hardtop at the Geneva Motor Show. Gethin, Jim // Automotive Industries;Feb2006, Vol. 186 Issue 2, p15
The article reports that Rinspeed concept car, zaZen, will have its world premiere on February 28, 2006 at the Geneva Motor Show in Geneva, Switzerland. Created by Swiss designer Frank M. Rinderknecht, the vehicle was produced in cooperation with Bayer MaterialScience. The world premiere of the...
- See-through concept car exposes all. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Apr2007, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses a concept car made by automotive visionary Frank M. Rinderknecht of Rinspeed AG, Zumikon, Switzerland, and the AutoCreative team at Bayer MaterialScience AG (BMS), Leverkusen, Germany. The bodywork and floor of the "eXasis" two-seat vehicle are made of transparent Makrolon...
- Bayer returns to Chinaplas with new focus. Hilgers, Lauren // Plastics News;5/10/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p15
The article offers information on Leverkusen, Germany-based Bayer MaterialScience AG (BMS), which participated in this year's Chinaplas trade show on April 19-22 in Shanghai, China, with a renewed focus. It is said that after its absence from the event last year, BMS was back with a trendy booth...
- BAYER POSITIVE ABOUT MIDI GROWTH IN INSULATION. // Urethanes Technology International;Feb/Mar2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p17
The article discusses the plans of Bayer MaterialScience AG of building a 500 kilo-tonnes per annum Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) plant in China.
- BMS to continue TDI at Brunsbuttel. // Urethanes Technology International;Apr/May2014, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the plans of Bayer MaterialScience AG to continue production at its 160kT/year TDI plant at Brunsbuttel, Germany, and put the decision to close the plant on hold.
- Best of Both Worlds. Jancsurak, Joe // Appliance Manufacturer;Aug2003, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p41
Introduces the plastics/metal hybrid technology from Bayer Polymers AG. Product specifications; Durability of the product; Availability.
- Bayer MaterialScience plans new production facility for coating raw materials in Shanghai. // Paintindia;Apr2011, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p132
The article reports on the plan of Bayer MaterialScience to build a new world-scale production plant for isophorone diisocyanate (IPDI), a coating raw material, at its integrated site in Shanghai, China.
- Bayer MaterialScience to expand MDI facility in Germany. // Paintindia;Apr2011, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p137
The article reports on the plan of Bayer MaterialScience (BMS) to construct a production facility at the Bayer BrunsbÃ¼ttel Industrial Park in Germany for diphenylmethane diisocyanate (MDI).