- Amtech Sets Dates for Future Customer Conferences. // Official Board Markets;12/5/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 49, p16
The article offers information on the 2012 Conference of Amtech Corp. to be held at the Flamingo Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada from October 21-25 and the 2014 User Conference to be held at the Harrah's Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas from October 19-23.
- AIRman relocating to larger headquarters. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2007, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p19
The article reports on the decision of AIRman Inc. to move its headquarters to a new and expanded facility in Michigan. The company, whose present location is in Wixom, has committed to a new building within four miles of its current location and anticipates a smooth well-organized move late in...
- Air-piloted circuit interfaces with safety light curtain. Schneider, R.T. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);May99, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p76
Reports on AIRman Inc.'s development of a control circuit for an air-operated punch press to protect equipment operators. Addition of a light-curtain valve that provides interface with electrical signals from the light curtain; Description of pilot-operated directional control valves in the...
- Compact air valve runs two functions. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Sep2001, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p10
Introduces the compact air valve from AIRman Inc. Product features; Specification of the solenoids; Ability to function without fittings or tubing connections.
- AIRman Inc launches its new website. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p198
The article offers information on the website of AIRman Inc., manufacturer of pneumatic valves and actuators for the heavy transport industry, including the company's quality commitment, history and customers served.
- Valve/regulator/gauge combination saves panel space. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Aug2002, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p12
Features AIRman Inc.'s axle-life assembly for heavy over-the-road trailers. Design and capabilities; Advantages of a liftable axle over multiple axles; Ways a driver can lower an axle.
- Rotary air valve locks tailgates. Hitchcox, Alan L. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Jan2003, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p42
Reports on the development of a compact rotary valve from AIRman Inc. Design of the valve; Product features; Variety of applications of the valve.
- AIRman Inc expands facilities, capacity. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that manufacturer of pneumatic valves and actuators for the heavy transport industry AIRman Inc. has expanded its facilities and capacity by adding a 12,000-square-foot building to house assembly operations.
- AIRman expands assembly operations. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/21/2012, p4
The article reports that pneumatic valve and actuator maker AIRman Inc. has completed a significant expansion of facilities and capacity.