- Economy-grade friction material offered. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2006, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p43
The article evaluates the EC-20 economy-grade brake lining from Carlisle Motion Control Industries Inc.
- PETERBILT, EATON DISPLAY FUEL-SAVING SYSTEM. // Overdrive;Nov2004, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p18
The article informs that Peterbilt displayed a Model 320 specified for refuse applications with the Hydraulic Launch Assist system at last month's Hybrid Truck Users Forum in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The HLA is being jointly developed by Peterbilt and Eaton Corp. HLA works by recovering a portion of...
- Find Replacement Parts on the Internet. Ludorf, Carol A. // Fleet Equipment;Aug99, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p34
Presents information on several brake manufacturers' Web sites. AlliedSignal Truck Brake Systems; Carlisle Motion Control Industries Inc.; Dana Corp.; Gunite Corp.
- Carlisle announces Brake School schedules for 1998. // Fleet Equipment;Apr98, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p18
Announces the 1998 Heavy Duty Brake School seminar about trucking in Indiana on June 9-11 and September 1-3, 1998 sponsored by Carlisle Motion Control Industries. Enrollment fee for the seminar per student; Curriculum offered by the seminar.
- Friction material improves stopping performance of vehicles. Chamberlain, Gary // Design News;12/4/95, Vol. 51 Issue 23, p11
Reports on Carlisle Motion Control Industries Inc.'s development of a material for wet brakes used on heavy-duty, off-highway trucks and front-end loaders. Contact information.
- Panel wiring system saves time, space. // Control Engineering;Mar2011, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p12
The article offers information on the SmartWire-DT panel wiring solution from Eaton Corp.
- Freightliner now offers upgraded Eaton shifters on some trucks. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2013, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p45
The atricle reports that Eaton's Cobra style shifter is now available on select models of Freightliner vocational trucks.
- Eaton adds FLEX Reman transmissions to package, boosts warranty coverage. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/1/2013, p38
The article reports that truck components manufacturer Eaton Corp. has added Eaton Fuller FLEX Reman transmissions to its specially packaged line of remanufactured and aftermarket components, bringing additional genuine replacement parts choices and 12 months of extra warranty coverage.
- BRAKES: Don't Take Them For Granted. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Jun2002, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p18
Stresses that good brake maintenance is the key to truck safety. Items to help fleets reduce brake costs; Ways to help fleet technicians to recognize specific problems and solutions; Causes of brake noise; Information on the Cohesive Friction CF2000 truck brake lining from Carlisle Motion...