- A STITCH. Ligon, Linda // Piecework;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p80
The article discusses the author's experience in discovering the fabrics and needleworks that her grandmother kept through the years.
- That Skills and Traditions May Endure. Nichol, Andrea // Piecework;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p54
The article discusses the author's experience of learning various kinds of needlework such as embroidery, knitting and cross-stitching from her great-grandmother, grandmother and mother.
- Berry Christmas Towel. // Family Christmas: Handmade Gifts & Heartfelt Stories;2006, p13
The article offers step-by-step instructions for embroidering a berry Christmas on towels.
- Embroidery. // Felted Bags, Boots & Other Things;2007, p14
The article offers step-by-step instructions for performing embroidery.
- En Eyeglass Case to Embroider in Wessex Stitchery. Eaton, Gay // Piecework;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p44
The article offers step-by-step instructions on how to embroider an eyeglass case in Wessex stitchery.
- NECESSITIES. // Piecework;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p14
Several photographs of items required in embroidery are given along with information on the places where to look for them.
- Quarterly Notes. Schmitz, Christy // Sampler & Antique Needlework Quarterly;Fall2014, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including a 1837 Reversible Sampler, a 1842 Frances Swartz Sampler and needlework tools.
- Elizabeth's Trunk. Manfredini, Giulia // Sampler & Antique Needlework Quarterly;Fall2014, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p5
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making an embroidered trunk, named Elizabeth's Trunk.
- Introduction. // Punch Needle Designs with Style;2006, p1
The article discusses the topics tackled within the book about punch-needle embroidery along with easy-to-follow instructions and illustrations.