- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jun2007, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p88
The article evaluates several fire engines including the custom pumper from KME Fire Apparatus, Fastak mini pumper from American LaFrance, and Pierce Dash foam pumper from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p115
The article evaluates several fire trucks including products from Pierce, American LaFrance, and E-One Inc.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jan2007, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p94
The article reports on the acquisitions of new deliveries by several fire departments around the U.S. The College Station Fire Department of Texas has acquired a 100-foot custom mid-mount ladder platform from American LaFrance. Hatley Fire & Ambulance District of Wisconsin has gotten hold of a...
- ARFF Vehicles. // Fire Chief;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p90
The article evaluates the 4x4 KP1500 fire engine from KME Fire Apparatus.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Apr2007, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p102
The article evaluates several products including an ambulance from American LaFrance, Dash platform fire truck from Pierce and E-ONE pumper from E-One Inc.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2001, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p140
Features several fire trucks delivered to different fire departments in the United States as of April 2001. Equipment of the American Lafrance quint delivered to Roxbury Chemical Engine Co. Number 1 of New Jersey; Replacements for Mountain View, Colorado Fire Protection District's aging...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p90
The article evaluates several firefighting equipment, including Pierce Dash quint fire truck from Pierce Manufacturing Inc., Fas-Tak wildland pumper from American LaFrance, and platform aerial from E-ONE.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2003, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p152
Features several fire equipments. Pierce quint purchased by the City of Kings Mountain Fire Department developed by PIERCE; Design of KME platform developed by KME Fire Apparatus; Purchase of Emergency One Inc. pumper tanker by Jackson Fire Deparment.
- Love Me Tender. // Fire Chief;May2010, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p64
The article evaluates several water-transport vehicles including the KME LX elliptical tanker line from Kovatch Mobile Equipment, the 2010 Tech Drive Lone Star pumper-tanker from Rosenbauer America LLC, and the Pierce Impel pumper/tanker from Pierce Manufacturing Inc.