- Identification card printers. // Materials Management in Health Care;Oct97, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p44
Presents the Privilege 300 Series identification card printers from Plastic Card Systems. Features of the printer line; Available models.
- Adding Durability Key to Cards. O'Mara, Deborah L. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2001, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p37
Presents factors to be considered for the selection of identification card printers. Durability of the materials; Determination of the color; Ease of handling; Comparison of single-sided or dual-sided printing.
- ID reader. // Packaging Digest;Mar2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p13
The article offers brief information on the Dataman 100 and 200 Series image-based ID readers from Cognex Corp.
- Provides Extra Security at No Additional Cost. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2011, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p124
The article offers brief information on the Rio Pro Identification (ID) card printer from ultra-electronics Ltd.
- Secure ID Card Holder Prevents Contactless Smart Card Skimming. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p99
The article evaluates the Secure Badgeholder from J.A.M. Plastics Inc.
- DataCard rolls out handheld PIN device. // American Banker;11/1/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 211, p13
Reports on DataCard Corp.'s introduction of a handheld personal identification number pad for debit applications and a desktop card personalization system for magnetic stripe and smart card applications.
- Enhanced imprinting system lets cardholders have it their... Quittner, Jeremy // American Banker;4/8/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 66, p25
Presents information on DataCard Corporation's concept of marketing cobrand and affinity cards to allow customers to custom print the images of individual card holders. Details on the origin of DataCard software; Reasons for custom prints; Information on number of images produced by DataCard;...
- Units of DataCard, bull prep for smart card drives. Block, Valerie // American Banker;2/8/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 26, p13
Reports that DataCard Corp. has made three executive changes in its transaction systems business unit. Devotion of the unit to the point of sales terminal market with special focus on smart card applications; Top officials of the unit; Move as an attempt to gain market share from Verifone Inc.;...
- DataCard to increase production capacity. // American Banker;9/29/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 188, p21
Reports on the opening of a DataCard Corp. production plant in January 1995 in response to a growing demand for plastic transaction and identification cards. Advantages of using automated manufacturing systems.