- Classrooms Protected with Lockset. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2007, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p70
The article evaluates the new Life Safety Classroom Intruder Lockset from Marks USA Co.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FacilityCare;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p36
The article evaluates several hospital equipment and supplies which include DVAC one pass cleaning solutions from Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC, Firelock NXT Series 769 Preaction Actuated Valve from Victaulic Co., and Auto Reverse five Services Mortise Lock from Marks USA.
- U-lock or cable? // Consumer Reports;Nov96, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p22
Compares the effectiveness of bicycle locks. U-locks versus cable locks; Judged on resistance to assault, size, storage, and weight; Consumer Reports' recommendations. INSET: Locking it up.
- Door locks. // Consumer Reports;May94, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p324
Evaluates the durability of residential locksets. Protection against break-ins that involve assaults by force; Protection for the key's biting number; Ease of the lock's installation; Prices; Protection against the unauthorized duplication of keys. INSETS: Two locks, one lockset....
- Ratings. // Consumer Reports;May94, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p328
Rates the different kinds of household locks according to specific criteria. Brands and models; Price; Listing in order of resistance to physical attack.
- Ratings: Door locks. // Consumer Reports;1995 Special Issue Buyers Guide, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p180
Presents an overview of door locks in the market. Recommended brands; Expectations from typical door lock; Evaluation of eight primary entry locksets, six primary entrance handlesets, 12 auxiliary cylinder deadbolts, three auxiliary surface-mounted deadbolts and an auxiliary double-cylinder...
- INTELLIGENT LOCKS FOR WIRELESS SITES. // Telephony;6/18/2007 Supplement, Vol. 248, p6
The article evaluates the CyberLock, a set of electronic padlocks and electronic cylinders for door and cabinet lock hardware, from Videx Inc.
- ANAEROBIC THREADLOCKER. // Food Engineering;Feb2009, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p24
The article evaluates Loctite 2046 threadlocker from Henkel Corporation.
- Tubular-Key Cam Locks. // Product Design & Development;Nov2007, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p20
The article evaluates the PT tubular-key cam locks from Southco Inc.