Next Generation Mesh Networking in Asian Economic Center
- Untethered networks can help users go the distance. Sweet, Lisa L. // PC Week;3/13/95, Vol. 12 Issue 10, pN/1
Evaluates four wireless bridges. Cylink Corp.'s AirLink Bridge; Aironet Wireless Communications Inc.'s ArLAN; Solectek Corp.'s AirLAN/Bridge Plus; Persoft Inc.'s Intersect Remote Bridge. INSETS: Eyes on the prize (linking of wireless bridges).;It's a floor wax, it's a dessert topping..;Test...
- EDA research will aid wireless design. Maliniak, Lisa // Electronic Design;3/18/96, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p20
Discusses the impact of wireless technology on all segments of the electronics industry. Improvements on existing tools; Reasons for agreement between MAFET Design Environment Consortium and the Advance Research Project Agency.
- What online searchers should know about wireless data communications. Bell, Steven J. // Online;Jan94, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p45
Presents information on wireless data communications. Marketing wireless data; Applications of wireless data communications; Wireless online searching; Equipment for wireless communications; Futuristic ideas; Things to consider in selecting wireless data systems; Wireless data issues. INSETS:...
- Double Duty. M. H. // Conde Nast Traveler;Apr2007, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p92
The article evaluates the VZ Navigator from Verizon Wireless company.
- Mobile phones are unlikely to cause tumours, report says. Watts, Geoff // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;7/9/2011, Vol. 343 Issue 7814, p66
The article reports on the statement of Anthony Swerdlow, chairman of the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection, regarding the absence of trend of increased risk of brain tumour with more hours of phone use.
- Protecting children from mobile phone radiation. O'Neill, Kevin // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;7/30/2011, Vol. 343 Issue 7817, p223
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Radiation fears prompt possible restrictions on wi-fi and mobile phone use in schools," by R. Watson in the June 1, 2011 issue.
- Lectrosonics TM400. Slaton, Shannon // Live Design;Jan2008, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates the Lectrosonics TM400 wireless testing and measurement system.
- DragonWave opens new service and repair center in India. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Apr2014, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p5
The article offers information on the repair and service center opened by global microwave packet radio systems supplier DragonWave Inc. in New Delhi, India.
- DragonWave platform first stage deployment in China complete. // China Telecom;Jan2016, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the first stage deployment of packet microwave equipment company DragonWave Inc.'s Harmony Enhanced multi-service radio product by DragonWave and telecommunications firm Xi'an Potevio Communications.