HyCD's play & record 1.3
- Nero 2015 Platinum. // Computer Act!ve;12/23/2014, Issue 439, p25
The article evaluates the Nero 2015 Platinum disc-burning software.
- Living in the PAST. Starrett, Robert A. // EMedia Professional;Mar1999, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p62
Recounts an attempt to make a copy of a 300MB disc. Tools used; Questions raised on the alleged benefits of compact disc recording; Recommendation for a Pentium running MS-DOS 6.22 with a Philips CDD 522 and Meridian Data's Personal Scribe Software.
- Superscope PSD 300 CD Recording System. Young, Kevin // Canadian Musician;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p23
Evaluates a recording instrument Superscope PSD 300 CD Recording System. Features of the product; Contact address for more information on the product; Web address.
- Roxio Easy Media Creator 8. Moore, Philip // Australian PC User;Jul2006, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p22
The article reviews the CD burning software Easy Media Creator 8 from Roxio.
- Recording CDs. F.V. // Popular Science;Nov97, Vol. 251 Issue 5, p46
Presents information on compact disc recording machines. The Pioneer PD-R04; Applications; Disadvantages.
- DATABASE & DISC REVIEWS. LaGuardia, Cheryl; Macfarlane, Carrie // Library Journal;2/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 2, p144
Reviews the CD-ROM 'The New Oxford Picture Dictionary (Monolingual),' from Encomium Publications.
- DATABASE & DISC REVIEWS. LaGuardia, Cheryl; McKeigue, Elizabeth // Library Journal;2/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 2, p146
Reviews the CD-ROM 'Yearbook Plus--International Organizations and Biographies,' from K.G. Saur Verlag.
- Panasonic. Ranada, David // Sound & Vision;Nov2004, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p57
Evaluates the DMR-E95H DVD and hard-disk recorder from Panasonic. Compatibility of the DVD recorder to several compact discs including video discs; Background on its editing function; Advantages and disadvantages of the DVD recorder.
- Plextor 40/12/40A. Nathans, Stephen F. // EMedia Magazine;May2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p47
Reviews the PlexWriter 40/12/40A compact disc recording device from Plextor. Features of the device; Applicability of the device; Benefits from the device.