SureStore DLT 70
- HP eases storage indigestion. Stanczak, Mark // PC Week;2/5/96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, pN7
Introduces Hewlett-Packard Co.'s jukebox system called SureStore Archive Server. Features; Capabilities; Performance. INSET: A sure thing..
- MEDIA CHOICE. Trickett, Eleanor // Campaign (UK);01/28/2000, Issue 4, p20
Lauds Hewlett-Packard's use of motorcycle carriers and hand-outs to advertise its Digital Sender 9100C. Staging of a fake demonstration at the Liverpool Street station in England.
- Announced. // InfoWorld;4/17/95, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p31
Reports on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s introduction of the HP JetDirect EX Plus3, a three-port external print server that can be managed remotely. Prices; Contact information.
- HP Pro 3300. // Flare (Pakistan);12/15/2011, p81
The article offers brief information on the HP Pro 3300 central processing unit from Hewlett-Packard Co.
- HP disk array: Mass storage fault tolerance for PC servers. Skeie, Tom A.; Rusnack, Michael R. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Jun95, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p71
Focuses on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s Disk Array computer peripheral. Storage categories; Input and output process; Redundant array of inexpensive disks (RAID) architectures; Hardware installation and configuration; Failure notification and recovery.
- The third-generation HP ATM tester. Day, Stewart W.; Nelson, Geoffrey H. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Dec96, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p68
Features the HP E5200A broadband service analyzer, an Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) test equipment from Hewlett-Packard Co. Features and functions; Background on changes in the ATM testing market; Hardware architecture; Software architecture.
- Managed objects for internal application control. Nakulski, John P. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Dec96, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p74
Focuses on the role of managed objects in the software architecture of HP E5200A, an Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) test equipment from Hewlett-Packard Co. Remote object communication; Automatic code generation; Reactive graphical user interface; Command line interface; Macro recording and...
- Developing a design for manufacturability focus. Fuller, John G. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Dec96, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p79
Focuses on the organizational change implemented at Hewlett-Packard (HP) Australian Telecommunications Operation (ATO) for the manufacture of the HP E5200A Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) tester. Aspects of the company that needed to change; Managing the change; Technical changes; Test...
- Production test strategy for the HP E5200A broadband service analyzer. Wright, Cary J. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Dec96, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p85
Focuses on the testing strategy employed by Hewlett-Packard Co. for its HP E5200A Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) test equipment. Boundary scan technology; Boundary scan limitations and benefits.