AHR EXPO 2007 Product Preview
- applications & resources VENTILATION. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p58
The article evaluates several ventilation equipment including Pivot fan from Big Ass Fans, Durafil ES air filter from Camfil Farr, and the Vektor-CD Laboratory exhaust system from Greenheck.
- VERTICALLY MOUNTED OSCILLATION FAN. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul2010, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p134
The article evaluates several machining products including fans from Big Ass Fans, Jet Clean Center, deburring machine from Sugino Corp. and rotary thread inspection tool from Thread Check Inc.
- VENTILATION SYSTEMS AND FANS. // Sustainable Facility;Feb2008, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p47
The article presents a comparison of ventilation system and fan products including PowefoilPlus ceiling fans from Big Ass Fan Co., MediaPak Disposable Plastic Module from Purafil Inc. and Thermal Equalizer from AIRIUS LLC.
- PRODUCT SOLUTIONS. // American School & University;Oct2009, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p50
The article evaluates several commercial products including Big Ass Fans for classrooms from Big Ass Fan Co., Paper-towel dispenser from Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc., and F7000 waterfree urinal from Falcon Waterfree Technologies.
- PRODUCT SOLUTIONS. // American School & University;Jul2010, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p31
The article evaluates several products including fans from the Big Ass Fan Co., the boiler valve controllers from Aerco International Inc., and the waterless urinal from Acorn Engineering.
- PIVOT 180 OSCILLATING FAN. // Paperboard Packaging;Summer2010, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p31
No abstract available.
- Energy-efficient fan moves more air in low-ceiling, smaller spaces. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Jul2009, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p8
The article evaluates powerful, energy-efficient fan Isis from Big Ass Fans Co.
- Portable fan. // Plant Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p57
The article evaluates the Yellow Jacket portable fan from Big Ass Fan Co.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT FAN COOLS OFF FOOTBALL TEAMS. // Environmental Design & Construction;Mar2008, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p50
The article evaluates the energy efficient fans from Big Ass Fans.