- Delta Cooling boosts size of cooling towers. // Plastics News;4/19/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p15
The article evaluates the classic molded plastic cooling towers from Delta Cooling Towers Inc.
- Delta Cooling Towers. // Industrial Heating;Jan2013, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p50
The article offers brief information on the TM Series cooling tower from Delta Cooling Towers Inc.
- COOLING TOWERS. // Process Heating;May2008 Supplement, Vol. 15, p6
The article evaluates the TM Series CoolingTower from Delta Cooling Towers Inc.
- Standing Tall: Plastic Cooling Towers Capture Metal's Old Territory. // Chem.info;Oct2007, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p16
The article evaluates the engineered plastic cooling towers from Delta Cooling Towers Inc.
- '6-Packs' Expand Capacity Of Plastic Cooling Towers. // Plastics Technology;Dec2009, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p29
The article introduces an integrated modular cells designed by Delta Cooling Towers to expand the capacity of molded plastic cooling towers.
- CHAMBER NOTES. // State Journal (WV);7/29/2016, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p16
No abstract available.
- Delta Cooling Towers. // Industrial Heating;Jan2015, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p43
The article profiles the firm Delta Cooling Towers, describing the firm's TM Series line of cooling towers manufactured from engineered plastic, which it says are superior to metal towers in terms of maintenance costs and down-time.
- Health care facility adopts plastic cooling towers. // Snips;Nov2007, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p29
This article focuses on the effort of the Dosher Memorial Hospital in Southport, North Carolina to replace its galvanized metal cooling towers with plastic cooling towers from Delta Cooling Towers Inc. The towers are essential to the operation of the facility's HVAC system. The plastic towers...
- New 20-Year Shell Warranty! // Process Cooling;Jan/Feb2014, p37
The article mentions the extension of engineered plastic cooling towers manufacturer Delta Cooling Towers Inc. of the warranty for its heavy-wall plastic shell cooling tower to 20 years.