- NEW PRODUCTS. // Metal Producing & Processing;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p25
The article evaluates several machines that include VB4 Vacuum-Hoist Spool Lifter from Anver Corp., slit-coil storage racks from Philpott Rubber Co. and a highly thermal-shock resistant ceramic tiles for pushers and belt style furnaces from Blasch Precision Ceramics Inc.
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK. // Rubber & Plastics News;1/11/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p8
The article presents quote of president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Philpott Rubber Co., Michael Baach, on the company's business model.
- Component Series Racks. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/8/2011 Supplement, p4
The article previews the Component Series racks from Sanus.
- The Case For Space. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Apr2010, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p28
The article evaluates the TC3 System, a storage system from Shure Inc.
- Audio/video, security solutions. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Dec2008, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p38
The article evaluates the XSF, XMF, XME, and XMER racks from Belden Inc.
- Sweet Salvation. // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Feb2008, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p14
The article evaluates the wine racks from DcpDesigns.
- 4-post shelf additions. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Mar2009, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p31
The article evaluates two rack shelves, a vented bottom fixed and solid bottom adjustable from ICC.
- Patient server. // Healthcare Design;Oct2009, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p62
The article evaluates the CoreSTOR Patient Server from Spacesaver Corp.
- Drive-in rack storage system. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Oct2007, p66
The article evaluates the new Drive-in rack system from Dematic Corp.