- Disney's Planet Challenge "Imagine Your Planet" Video Series. // NSTA Express;11/8/2010, p1
The article reviews an educational video series "Imagine Your Planet," by Disney's Planet Challenge.
- Catch of the day. McHale, Jo // People Management;12/10/98, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p53
Reviews the videotape `Fish!,' by Charthouse International Learning Corporation.
- Michael Dunn, John Lavelle: Sexuality After Spinal Cord Injury. Hough, Sigmund // Sexuality & Disability;Sep2009, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p181
The article reviews the video titled "Sexuality After Spinal Cord Injury," made by Michael Dunn and John Lavelle.
- A Man's Guide To Stronger Erections: Overcoming Erectile Difficulties. Stevenson, Ronald W. D. // Journal of Sex Education & Therapy;1998, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p267
The article reviews the educational video recording "A Man's Guide to Stronger Erections: Overcoming Erectile Difficulties."
- Videos for Lovers: The Secrets to More Fulfilling Sex. Goodstone, Erica // Journal of Sex Education & Therapy;1998, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p269
The article reviews the educational video recording "Videos for Lovers: The Secrets to More Fulfilling Sex."
- Broken Boundaries: Sexual Exploitation in the Professional-Client Relationship. White, William A. // Journal of Sex Education & Therapy;1999, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p292
The article reviews the education video recording "Broken Boundaries: Sexual Exploitation in the Professional-Client Relationship."
- A slight drinking problem. // Aging;1990, Issue 361, p63
Reviews the video film `A Slight Drinking Problem.'
- Messages from home and abroad. Allen, Peter S. // Archaeology;Mar/Apr93, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p70
Reviews the videotapes `From the Heart of the World: The Elder Brothers' Warning,' produced and directed by Alan Ereira and `Applied Geoarchaeology,' directed by Chuck Patt and Brooks Ellwood.
- Antiviolence lesson. // Curriculum Review;Mar1996, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p13
Features the educational videotape `Prevent Violence with Groark,' from Live Wire Video Publishers.
- Videophile. Shearin, John W. // Emergency Librarian;May/Jun95, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p48
Reviews the videotape `Arts and You(th),' released by Films for Humanities & Sciences.