Chemical profile facts and figures CD available soon
- Wire stripper with dust collector. // Connector Specifier;Sep2007, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p20
The article offers information on a twin-wheel wire stripper with integral dust collector from Eraser Co.
- Wall Mounted Water Laboratory. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Dec73, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p50
The article evaluates the Wall Mounted Water Laboratory from Nalco Chemical Co.
- Innovative Components for Lubricant Applications. Nelson, Lloyd // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Nov2007, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p32
The article evaluates the Uniflex Ester components from Arizona Chemical.
- ORGANIC OPTIONS. // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar2008, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p93
The article evaluates organic fertilizer and pest and weed control products from Pharm Solutions.
- Scandinavian scrubber. C. T. // Truck & Driver;Apr2009, p58
The article evaluates the Scandinavian scrubber from a leading Scandinavian vehicle care specialist.
- Mandrel Release Agent Eliminates Oil Runoff. // Metal Center News;Dec2006, Vol. 46 Issue 13, p87
The article evaluates the PICO-GUARD 6275, an environmentally friendly mandrel release agent for flat-rolled metal processors, from PICO Chemical Corp.
- New flame-retardant softener. // Melliand International;Nov2009, Vol. 15 Issue 5/6, p180
The article evaluates the DS-9000 Eco Repel silicone additive for technical textiles from Devan Chemicals NV and Dow Corning Corp.
- AB SCIEX Expands Its iChemistry(tm) Solutions Portfolio With Sensitivityenhancing Reagents for Mass Spectrometry. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/25/2012, Vol. 21, p1
A review is presented of the Amplifex Reagents for improving performance of mass spectrometers.
- Turbidimetric Primary Standards. // Laboratory Equipment;Feb2009, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p48
The article evaluates the AMCO Clear turbidimetric primary standards from GFS Chemicals Inc.