- LEE KUM KEE THAI SWEET CHILI SAUCE. // Restaurant Business;5/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p60
This article presents information regarding Lee Kum Kee Co. Ltd.'s Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. This ethnic sauce is sweet and mild and is made from fresh ingredients like sun-ripened chilies and garlic. The article also provides a photograph of the sauce.
- Cooking sauces & condiments. // Grocer;10/3/2015, p33
The article evaluates the Lee Kum Kee Sauce for tomato garlic prawns.
- FROM THE SHELF. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/13/2004, Vol. 56 Issue 37, p74
Provides information on Panda Brand oyster sauce, a milder flavor oyster sauce introduced by Lee Kum Kee. Culinary uses.
- DOUBLE DELUXE SOY SAUCE. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;10/20/2006, Special section p17
The article focuses on the advertising strategy adopted by DraftFCB Hong Kong in promoting Lee Kum Kee Co. Ltd.'s Double Deluxe Soy Sauce. Lee Kum Kee wanted to increase its market share by the launch of Double Deluxe Soy Sauce and close the gap with Amoy. DraftFCB used a mix of communication...
- SALT AWAY. Adshead, Antony // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/17/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4400, p43
The article focuses on the efforts of food manufacturers to reduce the amount of salt and other food additives in their products. It presented the reasons behind this move by food manufacturers. Among the manufacturers that have reduced the amount of salt and food additives in their products are...
- CONSIDER THE Sauce. Goldschmidt, Bridget // Progressive Grocer;Dec2014, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p33
The article previews several easy-to-prepare sauce products including the Peapod Meal Kits from Italian food company Barilla America and e-grocer Peapod, the Classico Family Favorites sauce line from Heinz, and the Panda Brand Ready Sauces from Lee Kum Kee.
- Food. // Selector: Life Food Wine;Summer2014, Issue 33, p18
The article offers brief information on several kitchen products and equipment including the SAP3700X built-in oven from Smeg, the Fine Mist Oil Sprayer from DÃ©cor, and the Lee Kum Kee Panda Osyter Sauce.
- Lee Kum Kee promo goes online. Hargrave-Silk, Atifa // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/14/2002, p11
Reports the launch of the online advertising campaigns of Lee Kum Kee in Hong Kong, China. Enhancement of rapport with the customers; Offer of recipe-on-demand service; Target customers of the company.
- Supplying the Sauce Worldwide. R. F. // Forbes Asia;Jan2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p43
The article presents information on Lee Man Tat, head of Chinese sauce maker Lee Kum Kee Co. Ltd., who along with family, is one of the top fifty richest people in Hong Kong, China.