Wireless Server Allows Remote Management
- Lantronix Releases Hybrid Ethernet-Terminal/Multiport Device Server. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Apr/May2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p16
The article features the Hybrid Ethernet-Terminal/Multiport Device Server from Lantronix Inc.
- Programmable external M2M device driver. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jun2007, p29
The article evaluates the IntelliBOx-I/O 2100 programmable external device server from Lantronix.
- Lantronix Introduces First USB-To-Ethernet Device Server to Support Synchronized Audio/Video Data Transfer. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p13
The article features the UBox 2100 USB-to-Ethernet device server from Lantronix Inc.
- Small server connects industrial devices to Ethernet. Legg, Gary // Design News;5/20/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p19
Provides information on the UDS-10-IAP device server from Lantronix. Features and capabilities; Advantages.
- Lantronix xPrintServer. // Micro Mart;3/10/2014, Issue 1302, p88
The article evaluates the Lantronix xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition print server.
- Thin Server Gives Serial Devices Node Status. Phillips, Ken // PC Week;01/11/99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p85
Evaluates the Lantronix MSS100 Universal Thin Server, a tiny device from Lantronix Inc. that connects RS-232C serial equipment to Ethernet networks. Pricing; Who will benefit most from the device; Cabling issues that the device can help to resolve; How it works compared to wireless networking...
- LANTRONIX, INC.'S XPRESS DR+. // Design News;6/5/2006, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p92
The article evaluates the Xpress DR+ from Lantronix Inc., and provides information in its features and specifications.
- New Products. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2012, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p28
The article evaluates several electronic gadgets including Ethernet and USB connectors from J-Tech Inc., liquid level sensor AST45PT from American Sensor Technologies, Inc. and analog device server xSenso from Lantronix, Inc.
- Reliably yours. Madden, Mary; Tittel, Ed // PC World;Feb1996, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p120
Focuses on network servers and how to install and operate them. Compaq's ProLiant 1500 5/133; Hewlett-Packard's Configuration Assistant, which offers online guidance during the installation process; Availability of server-monitoring suites which automate some of the tasks that a harried network...