- caregivers need care, too. Kim, Sheila // Contract;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p42
The article evaluates the reclining chair called Empath, designed for medical settings, designed by the Nurture brand of the medical furniture company Steelcase.
- THE EVOLUTION OF COMFORT. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2013, Issue 5831, p24
The article evaluates the Stressless E40 recliners sofas and chairs from Ekornes ASA.
- Recliner. // FacilityCare;May/Jun2010, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p22
The article evaluates the Soltice II Recliner chair from KI Co.
- Rock-a-bye. // Australian Parents;Dec/Jan2008, p30
The article evaluates the Coco Baby Lounger from Bloom.
- Intensive-use recliner seating solution. // Healthcare Design;Jul2009, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p73
The article evaluates the Jordan Sleep Recliner, Patient Transfer Arm and Swing Away Tablet from Krug.
- DREAMSEAT. // Men's Fitness;Oct2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p70
The article evaluates the Dreamseat leather recliners.
- IMG debuts Relaxer. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p107
The article evaluates the new leather recliner collection titled Relaxer by IMG Norway.
- â€œTo you, itâ€™s the perfect lift chair. To me, itâ€™s the best sleep chair Iâ€™ve ever had.â€. Fitzgerald, J. // Good Old Days;Jan/Feb2017, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p83
No abstract available.
- REVIVING THE RECLINER MARKET THE ITALIAN WAY. // Furniture/Today;3/10/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 28, p4
The article evaluates the reclining chair Re-vive by the Italian furniture manufacturer Natuzzi SpA.