- Automated SPE. // LC-GC Europe;Jan2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates the automated solid-phase extraction (SPE) from Gerstel Inc.
- Extraction system. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Sep2007, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p84
The article evaluates the SFT-250 Supercritical Fluid Extraction/Reaction Processing System from Activotec Ltd.
- Friendly On The Environment, Not Oil Filters. // Tools & Technology;2009, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p24
The article evaluates the OFC1 Oil Filter Crusher/Compactor from Herkules.
- Numatic extractors. // British Woodworking;2009, Issue 10, p22
The article evaluates the NVD750 extractors from Numatic.
- Extraction Hood Based on Modular Components. // Welding Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p29
The article evaluates the modular extraction hood from Euromate.
- An Automated System for Post-Extraction Clean-Up by Gel Permeation Chromatography. // Instrument Design & Technology;Fall2007, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p27
The article evaluates the automated system for post-extraction clean-up by Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) from Gilson Inc.
- Accelerated Solvent Extractors. // Laboratory Equipment;Apr2008, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p7
The article evaluates the ASE 150 and 350 accelerated solvent extractors from Dionex Corp.
- Multi-Residue Analysis of Pesticides in Fruits Using DisQuE, a Dispersive Solid-Phase Extraction Kit. Shia, Jeremy C.; Young, Michael S.; Diehl, Diane M. // LC-GC North America;Sep2008 Application Notebook, p30
The article evaluates DisQuE dispersive sample preparation kit from Waters Corp.
- A New SPE Sample Preparation Instrument. // Laboratory Equipment;Jun2014, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p35
The article offers brief information on the Extrapid solid-phase extraction (SPE) instrument from LabTech.