- GEAR EQUIPMENTS NEWS. // Wildfire;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p26
The article evaluates several gear equipment including the Jerome 471 Ultra Low-level Mercury Vapor Analyzer from Arizona Instrument LLC, Water-Flushed Pumps from CAT Pumps and the Universal Flashlight Helmet from Pelican Products Inc.
- first responders. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Feb2007, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p43
The article evaluates several safety products including the EMS Case from Pelican Products Inc., the Heartsaver AED Anytime from Royal Philips Electronics and an oxygen tank from Life Corp.
- EMS EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Sep2008 Supplement, p5
The article evaluates several emergency medical supply (EMS) products including the onBoard Mobile Gateway from In Motion Technology Inc., Redi-Rite recycled aluminum clipboards from Saunders Inc., and Powerheart automated external defibrillator from Cardiac Science Inc.
- MARKETPLACE. // Government Product News;Aug2009, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p22
The article evaluates several safeties gear and equipment, including a courier bag from A. Rifkin Co., CP-X2510 liquid crystal display (LCD) projector from Hitachi Ltd. And Head-Turner, a line of hard hats from Jackson Safety.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, Special section p5
The article evaluates several hazardous materials equipment including the C200 Emergency Gas Line Squeeze Off Tool from Footage Tools, M120 air-purifying respirator from Scott Health & Safety Ltd., and Microdock II calibration station from BW Technologies America.
- IN FOCUS. // Government Product News;Aug2009, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p18
The article evaluates several public safety equipment and gear, including ONESuit, a line of chemical protective single-skin hazmat suits from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp., Speed Awareness Monitor II (SAM II) from Precision Solar Controls and Broadband Global Area Network service...
- Pocket Survival. McCafferty, Keith // Field & Stream;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 112 Issue 8, p150
The article evaluates several survival kits including products from Pocket Products LLC, I.C.E. Outdoors and Adventure Medical Kits.
- At the READY. // Dental Practice Report;Oct2006, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p50
The article evaluates several medical emergency tools including Welch Allyn Inc.'s Automated External Defibrillator 10, Sav-A-Life Industries Ltd.'s Sav-A-Life emergency kit, and HealthFirst Corp.'s SM20 emergency kit.
- Signal Mate. // Practical Sailor;Mar2009, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p19
The article evaluates several sailing aid equipments from Signal Mate such as the console-mount controller and portable emergency signaling kit.