TRAINING NEEDS & MEDIA
- TRAINING NEEDS & MEDIA. // Fire Chief;Jul/Aug2005 Supplement, Vol. 49, p3
The article evaluates several equipments valuable in fire emergencies including the Intelligent Training System from BullEx Digital Safety, the Collapsible Roof Railing from Fire Facilities Inc., and the Foam Training Video from Emergency Film Group, and offers information on their application,...
- Safety in a small package. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/30/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p17
The article evaluates several evacuation kits including the Red Cross Disaster Black Pack for one person, the Red Cross Disaster Black Pack for two persons and the Red Cross Safety Tube developed by the American Red Cross in New York.
- TRAINING NEEDS & MEDIA. // Fire Chief;Jan2008 Supplement, Vol. 52, p9
The article evaluates several fire department training equipment and media including the Fire Education Series DVD from Rainbow Valley Fire Department, the Alarm Series training tower from WHP Training Towers and the "NIMS: Introduction to the National Incident Management System" training video...
- Red Cross programs for youth. Purdy, C. // Current Health 2;Jan1990, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p28
Describes some of the Red Cross programs that are available for youths, including first aid, CPR, water safety, disaster service and First Aid for Little People.
- Something for everyone in Red Cross programs. // Current Health 1;Nov89, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p28
Discusses all the different classes offered by the American Red Cross and what they can do for you.
- Red Cross overhauls blood procedures. // FDA Consumer;Sep91, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p9
Announces that the Red Cross, in response to growing public concern over the safety of the nation's blood supply, is making major changes in the way it collects, processes and delivers blood. Specifics on how new procedures will be implemented.
- Red cross heroes. // Jet;3/25/96, Vol. 89 Issue 19, p54
Reports on the American Red Cross who saluted `everyday heroes' at its Annual Community Campaign kick-off in Washington D.C.
- LIIC donates to relief fund. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/18/95, Vol. 42 Issue 38, p18
Reports on Long Island Insurance Community's donation to the American Red Cross' Long Island headquarters in New York State which will be used to buy an emergency response vehicle. Presentation of the check during the `Salute to the Volunteers' parade which honors volunteer firefighter during...
- Swim-A-Cross for Red Cross. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/26/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 31, p55
Focuses on the annual Swim-A-Cross event of the American Red Cross in Nassau County, New York. Details of the event; Beneficiaries of the funds raised.