- Gas saver. Lindsley, E. F. // Popular Science;Jul82, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p37
The article evaluates the Passmaster gas-saving device from Halem Industries.
- STONE WALL. // 4X4 Australia;Nov2009, Issue 310, p121
The article evaluates mudflaps, Enkay Rock Tamers.
- Now Touring. WESTERMAN, ASH // Wheels;Jun2013, p148
The article evaluates the Sport Line package for automobiles.
- Sealed with a hiss. // Irish Motor Management;Jan/Feb2007, p29
The article features the ContiComfortKit portable device from Continental Tyres.
- What's New FOR YOUR CAR. Keebler, Jack // Popular Science;May83, Vol. 222 Issue 5, p95
The article evaluates several automobile equipments including Inflate-All 3 from Coleman, Autolift from Auto-Line Mktg. Inc., and oxygen sensor tester from Thexton Mfg.
- Bondo Saved the Day... tona 500. // Nashville Automotive Report;Mar2010, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p12
The article evaluates the Bondo auto body filler.
- Strobe Adds Suction Mount. // Government Procurement;Jun2006, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p36
The article evaluates Whelen Engineering's self-contained 2000 and 2500 Strobe Beacons with optional vacuum suction cup mount.
- STABILUS plant in Mexico to serve North America. // Automotive Industries;Aug95, Vol. 175 Issue 8, p82
Reports the opening of a new manufacturing facility in Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila, Mexico, by STABILUS, to serve the company's major markets, including automotive.
- Pre-wired battery box for HVAC systems. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2008, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p44
The article evaluates the pre-wired battery box from Dometic Environmental Corp.