SCBA/PROTECTIVE CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT
- product NEWS. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jan2009, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p52
The article evaluates several personal protective equipment including heat stress monitors from Quest Technologies Inc., warming packs from Allegro Industries Inc. and denim jacket from Walls Industries Inc.
- Gas-tight chemical protective suit. // DEMM: Digest of Equipment, Materials, & Management;Sep2006, p40
The article evaluates the DrÃ¤ger TeamMaster pro-Emergency Team chemical protective suit and offers information on features, sizes and colors.
- Chemical PPE. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p42
The article evaluates new protective clothing designs, TYVEKÂ® and TYCHEMÂ®, from DuPont Personal Protection.
- Metal work protection. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Aug2008, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p44
The article evaluates the NomexÂ® MetalPro Plus protective fabric from DuPont Personal Protection.
- The Muck Stops Here. // Backpacker;Oct2007, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p46
The article evaluates gaiters protective clothing.
- Breathe Easy. // Fire Chief;Sep2006, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p114
The article evaluates several self-contained breathing apparatus including the Pathfinder firefighter-locating system from Survivair, Dura-Lite composite cylinder from Structural Composites Industries, and Tracker FRT low-frequency radio transmitter and receiver from Exit Technologies.
- Honed Senses. // Fire Chief;Mar2007, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p88
The article evaluates several fire fighting gadgets including the T4 from Bullard, the Tracker FRT from Exit Technologies and the Fire Warrior from Morning Pride.
- MXA TEAM TESTED: LEATT ADVENTURE LITE CHEST PROTECTOR. // Motocross Action Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p116
The article evaluates the Leatt Adventure Lite chest protector from Leatt-Brace.
- MSA. // Fire Chief;Jul2006, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p87
The article evaluates Cairns' Rescue 360R helmet suitable for vehicle extrication, confined-space rescue and other rescue situations.