- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Apr2007, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p102
The article evaluates several products including an ambulance from American LaFrance, Dash platform fire truck from Pierce and E-ONE pumper from E-One Inc.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p90
The article evaluates several firefighting equipment, including Pierce Dash quint fire truck from Pierce Manufacturing Inc., Fas-Tak wildland pumper from American LaFrance, and platform aerial from E-ONE.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Feb2007, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p118
The article evaluates several commercial products including the purchaser tanker by Pierce, custom pumper by KME Fire Apparatus, and the Ford Fas-Tak service rescue vehicle by the American LaFrance.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;May2006, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p96
The article presents a comparison of fire prevention equipment including American LaFrance's rear-mount 110-foot ladder unit, Pierce Dash 95-foot midmount platform and E-One Inc.'s 1,500 gpm Hale Qmax pump, 1,000-gallon tank.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;May2007, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p92
The article evaluates several survival and emergency equipment including the E-ONE rescue unit from E-One, the American LaFrance ambulance from American LaFrance and the Marion Body Works rescue unit from Marion Body Works Inc.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jun2007, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p88
The article evaluates several fire engines including the custom pumper from KME Fire Apparatus, Fastak mini pumper from American LaFrance, and Pierce Dash foam pumper from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Jan2007, Vol. 160 Issue 1, p206
The article presents evaluations of several fire engines, including the E-One pumper, the Pierce pumper, and the SMEAL pumper.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2015, Vol. 168 Issue 4, p152
The article evaluates several products designed for the fire departments including the Pierce pumper from the Pierce pumper, the E-One Watermaster vehicle from the E-One, and the KME rescue truck from the Kovatch Mobile Equipment (KME).
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Mar2007, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p90
The article evaluates several fire trucks including the rescue pumper from E-one, the ARFF twin-agent fire rescue vehicle from Danko Emergency Equipment Co. and the technical-rescue trailers from Foster Rescue Products.