- PolyBilt Expands Into Commercial Markets. // Fire Chief;Aug2011, Vol. 55 Issue 8, Special section p4
The article reports on the entry of truck manufacturer PolyBilt LLC in the U.S. commercial fire market.
- PolyBilt Bodies at Interschutz. // Fire Chief;Aug2010, Vol. 54 Issue 8, Special section p4
The article features automobile bodies from PolyBilt LLC.
- Polybilt offers lightweight chassis cab. // Motor Transport;2/28/2011, p12
The article offers information on a 3.5t Iveco Daily chassis cab, designed by Polybilt LLC, to be displayed at the Commercial Vehicle (CV) show in 2011.
- Attack Pak I - Economical Solutions. // Fire Engineering;Mar2011, Vol. 164 Issue 3, Special section p4
The article offers brief information on the Attack Pak I skid unit for fire trucks from PolyBilt.
- New Badgerâ„¢ Series Fire Rescue Truck Bodies Built to Last. // Fire Engineering;Apr2013, Vol. 166 Issue 4, Special section p4
The article presents information about the "Badger" series truck body from the manufacturer PolyBilt LLC.
- PolyBitt Now Has Truck Finishing Capabilities. Darley, Peter // Fire Chief;Aug2008, Vol. 52 Issue 8, Special section p4
The article reports on the move of PolyBilt LLC to expand its facility in Ocala, Florida. It states that the firm already offers customers more truck finishing options. It presents a demonstrator truck that will be used to display and demonstrate Odin CAFS systems and various working and cutaway...
- POLYBILT-Maximizing Everything. // Fire Chief;Oct2013, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p4
The article offers brief information on the 2013 CAFS Demo Tour Truck, a fire truck, from PolyBilt.
- JakPak slide-in unit turns pickup into a fire truck. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p92
Evaluates the JakPak pickup truck slide-in unit from PolyBilt Co. Key features of the unit; Composition.
- PolyBilt - Moving Into New Markets. // Fire Chief;Sep2009, Vol. 53 Issue 9, Special section p4
The article reports on the collaboration between PolyBilt Co. and SEM Fire & Rescue Pty Ltd. which include a license agreement dealing with the transfer of PolyBilt technology so that Polymer bodies can be made in Australia. It mentions that PolyBilt received an initial order from SEM for 15...