New Books & Products
- Calendar. // Central Penn Business Journal;7/27/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p17
A calendar of events for Pennsylvania from July 28 to August 8, 2012 is presented which includes a day of games and wines, a computer class, and CFMA Board Meeting.
- looking forward. // Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker;2011, Issue 565, p84
A calendar of events for the winemaking industry in 2011 is presented which includes the Leeuwin Concert Series in Margaret River, Western Australia, New Zealand Syrah Workshop in New Zealand and declaration of Vintage in Tanunda, South Australia.
- Community Calendar. // Ellis County Press;4/19/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p5
A calendar of events for the Ellis County, Texas area in 2012 is presented including the Wine Walk in Cedar Hill on April 19, the Riding High Horsemanship Program in Duncanville on May 12 and June 2, the Wellness Fair in Lancaster on April 19.
- What's on. // Australian House & Garden;Oct2011, p172
A calendar of events related to Australian homes and gardens is presented which includes six-course lunch of local Tasmanian produce at the Spring Producers Luncheon, eco-winemaking practices hosted by vintners of Valhalla Wines in Wahgunyah, and the Berry Springs Mango Festival at the Berry...
- THINK pink. Asher, Gerald // Gourmet;Aug2003, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p65
Provides tips on serving pink wine. Chateau Routas dry rose wine with Sweet Corn and Fresh Tomato Salad; Kent Rasmussen Carneros Pinot Noir for Glazed Cornish Hens. INSET: RECOMMEND WINES..
- Recipe for romance. Bourne, Peter // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Feb/Mar2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p78
Presents recipes of several dishes which could be served in combination with different wine flavors. Ingredients of Oysters with tomato and chive vinaigrette; Method of preparation of Salade verte; Features of wines that serve ideal combinations with these dishes.
- An elegant feast on the road. K.M-F. // Sunset;Nov99, Vol. 203 Issue 5, p144
Presents tips on preparing food to take for traveling. Food to be prepared ahead of time; Wines to be taken with appetizers, main course and dessert.
- Dish. // Redbook;Dec98, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p149
Presents several recipes and cooking ingredients. Red and sparkling wines suggested; Sugared Fruit Centerpiece; Dried Citrus Slices; Sun-Dried Tomato Peston With Goat Cheese.
- Spirit levels. MOORE, VICTORIA // New Statesman;11/13/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4411, p41
Discusses why the English regard a glass of wine added to a soup or stew as a reckless foreign extravagance. Two kinds of alcohol used in cooking; Significance of wine in cooking.