- Product Launch - UK: Danone's Volvic Touch of Fruit Coco-Pineapple & Volvic Touch of Fruit Cherry. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);1/27/2014, p12
The article previews the Volvic Touch of Fruit Coco-Pineapple & Volvic Touch of Fruit Cherry from Danone.
- IN BRIEF. // Dairy Industries International;Jan2014, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p11
The article evaluates several dairy products including the Milkman Sweet Lassi from Britannia Industries, a pannacotta yogurt mandarin dessert in 150 gram (g) pots from Zott and the Frosted Cinnamon Roll Danimals Smoothies from Groupe Danone SA.
- clearly unexpected. // Beverage Industry;Nov2008, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p14
The article evaluates several dairy alternative beverages including Probiotic Soymilk from Wildwood Organics, Nesquik 100 Calorie Low Fat Chocolate Milk from Nestle SA, and the Dannon Light and Fit 0% Plus from Dannon Group.
- New drinks review: a spoonful of flavor helps the medicine go down. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jun2007, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p23
The article evaluates several beverages including the Danone Essensis Pro-Nutris Yogurt Drink from Danone SA, the Suntory Hyakunen Cha Ready-to-Drink Tea from Suntory Ltd. and Xalo Juice from Xango LLC.
- Danone reviews European roster agencies. // Adweek Western Edition;6/19/95, Vol. 45 Issue 25, p16
Reports that international food group Danone Group will review its European advertising assignments.
- Med students give yogurts. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;10/0196, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on the marketing strategy used by Danone, a French food giant, which enlisted several hundred medical and pharmacy students to distribute free samples of its health yogurt in Madrid. Who coordinated promotion; When Danone launched health yogurt; Information on Nestle's launch of a line...
- Danone launches Fjord in Germany. // Dairy Industries International;Aug97, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p9
Focuses on Danone's breakfast food product Fjord, a mixed of soured milk and cream. Where the product was discovered; Testing ground for Fjord.
- Danone to invest â‚¬30 mln in Ukrainian plants. // Regional Today;01/23/2013, p3
The article reports on the plan of yogurt maker Danone SA to invest 30 million euros in its Ukrainian plants in the next three years from 2013.
- Danone tries new recipe. Madden, Normandy // Advertising Age International;May97, pI23
Announces Danone's launching of a wafer and cookie line in Central Europe. Introduction of the line in Slovak Republic, Poland and Hungary; Marketing challenge presented to Cokoladovny, the joint partnership between Danone and Nestle which handles the marketing of the product; Categories of the...