Quilter's Yearbook & Quilt Squad Note Cards
- Designing with texture. Buzzalino, Ana // Quilting Arts Magazine;Feb/Mar2015, Issue 73, p60
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating customized rubbing plates for texture quilting.
- The Infinite Hexagon. Harris, Diane // Quiltmaker;May/Jun2013, Issue 151, p19
The article offers information concerning the use of hexagon in quiltmaking. It notes that quiltmakers can use hexagons in creating pictures, scenes, and words or can add piecing for a kaleidoscope effect. It also notes that the six-sided shape can be used to design flowers or entire gardens and...
- On the Web: Knit Quilt-Block Greeting Cards. Budd, Ann // Piecework;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p54
The article offers information on the website and the address from where information on motifs that resemble traditional quilt blocks to knit greeting cards can be obtained. It mentions that the website, www.pieceworkmagazine.com/go/pwprojects/knitcards.asp, of the periodical "PieceWork" offers...
- This and That. // Easy Quilts;Spring2012, p8
The article describes quilting products and tools including QuiltAlbum software from www.quiltalbum.com, the QuiltCut cutting system from Alto's, and Grandma's Secret products from www.GrandmasSoap.com.
- Fabrics & Supplies. // Weekend Quilting Wonders;2007, p176
The article lists the fabrics and materials used in making quilts as well as its suppliers, including Sulky cottons, machine blend batting and dotted fabrics.
- Spin City. Mahoney, Nancy // Easy Quilts;Fall2012, p56
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a quilt using a variety of 1930s reproduction prints and Tri-Recs tools.
- Using Tri-Recs Tools. // Easy Quilts;Fall2012, p60
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using the Tri-Recs tools in making quilts.
- Trending Now. Hayes, Beth // McCall's Quick Quilts;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
The author offers information on the biannual trade show, the Spring 2013 International Quilt Market that featured best fabric and quilting trends from the quilting industry.
- itâ€™s your turn. Waugh, Linda; Stout, Claudia; Kimberly, Mary; Filipkowski, Judy // Quilting Arts Magazine;Dec2015/Jan2016, Issue 78, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to various articles including "Going Place," in the October/November 2015 and one on the creation of creative art quilts.