- Heat-reactive Transfer Adhesive. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p26
The article evaluates the Heat-reactive Transfer Adhesive from Scapa North America.
- Double-Coated Foam Tape. // New Equipment Digest;Apr2006, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p41
The article evaluates the type 5414 double-coated closed cell polyethylene foam tape introduced by Windsor, Connecticut-based Scapa North America and offers information on design, application and component.
- Layer By Layer. Walzer, Emily // SGB;June2006, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p32
The article presents a comparison of high-tech running apparel for both men and women including products from New Balance, Asics, and Reebok, and offers comments from sporting goods industry executives regarding sports apparel.
- Products. // Rubber & Plastics News;7/28/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p18
The article evaluates several products related to rubber and plastics including the flexible polyurethanes from Walton Plastics Corp., the Thermofilm H212U heat-reactive transfer adhesive from Scapa North America, and the Zeotherm 110-70B elastomer from Zeon Corp.
- Industrial Adhesive Silicone/Acrylic Film. Sockel, Tom // New Equipment Digest;Jun2006, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p7
The article evaluates the Scapa 707 industrial adhesive silicone or acrylic film from Scapa North America, which is formulated for general-purpose bonding and foam fabrication.
- Double-Coated Film Is Removable As Needed. // New Equipment Digest;Jun2006, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p55
The article evaluates Dublfilm 1039, a double-coated adhesive tape ideal for industrial assembly applications.
- Helmet Cams. Hermanson, Marissa // Ski;Dec2009, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p34
The article evaluates several video cameras, including GoPro Helmet Hero, Epic Action Sports Video Cam, and Oregon Scientific Inc.'s ATC5k Action Cam.
- SIDE BY SIDE. // Motocross Action Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p90
The article evaluates several digital video cameras including Go Pro Motorsports Digital Hero Camera from GoPro Camera and Oregon Scientific ATC3K camera from Oregon Scientific.
- Reebok's activewear drive targets women and teens. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/31/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 84, p14
Focuses on Reebok's two-pronged attack on the activewear market in the United States to capture more teenage customers and maintain its women followers. Key strategic elements of the campaign; Reebok's apparel sales figures for the United States; Focus on teenage wear trends; Typical fashion...