- Precision pressure measurement. // Manufacturers' Monthly;May2007, p56
The article evaluates several manufacturing equipment including the precision pressure measurement and calibration, temperature measurement and calibration and associated data logging equipment from Ross Brown Sales company.
- Measuring the environment. // Beverage Industry;Nov2012, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p59
The article evaluates TR-74Ui-H Illuminance UV Recorder high-precision data logger from T & D Corp.
- PC transit thermometer. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Apr2006, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p48
The article features the PC Transit Thermometer, a tamper-proof data logger that monitors the quality and safety of transported temperature sensitive products, developed by Telatemp Corp. It includes a self-contained, battery-operated data logger, data recovery interface with a connector and...
- RTD Temperature Data Logger Goes Wireless. // Sensors;7/18/2014, p1
The article previews the OM-CP-RFRTDTEMP200A RTD temperature data logger from Omega Engineering.
- Data Loggers. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/12/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 15, p8
The article offers brief information on the seven data loggers that consist the 176 data logger series from Testo Inc. including the 176 T1 temperature logger, the 176 T2 temperature logger, and the 176 P1, a pressure, temperature, and humidity data logger.
- Climate Monitoring Data Logger. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/16/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 3, p9
The article offers brief information on the HUMLOG20 climate monitoring data logger from E + E Elektronik GmbH.
- Temperature logging and monitoring units. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Feb2006, p38
The article evaluates Synotronics' temperature and logging and monitoring units and provides information on the units' temperature sensors and digital technology features.
- More answers on snow-melt insulation. Eatherton, Mark // Contractor Magazine;Aug2006, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p40
The article talks about comparing different insulation products used in snow-melt systems. The HOBO four-channel temperature recorder was used for the test of insulation products. Data loggers, which were programmed to sample the sensor temperatures once every 60 minutes, allows better graphics...
- Data Loggers. // Laboratory Equipment;Sep2015, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p16
The article offers brief information on various data loggers such as the OCEASOFT Atlas single-use temperature-tracking tool, the portable temperature and humidity data loggers from OMEGA Engineering Inc., and the Temperature Data Logger Model TR-71nw from TandD Corp.