- FREE LITERATURE. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Apr2004, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p26
Features several free literature concerning heating, piping and air conditioning engineering as of April 2004. Duct-liner brochure from Knauf Insulation; Air-conditioning reference guide from Baltimore Aircoil; Manual-faucet catalog from Sloan Valve.
- www.ReevesJournal.com. Hays, Scott // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Aug98, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p6
Introduces `Reeves Journal's web site. Benefits of the Internet to plumbing, heating and cooling professionals; Information provided on the magazine's web site.
- FREE LITERATURE. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2006, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p28
Provides an overview of catalogs, brochures and booklets on heat engineering, plumbing, and air conditioning. Modular-chiller catalog from Airstack; Natural-lighting systems booklet from Daystar Skylight System; Recirculating-roof-fans guide from Greenheck; Small building solutions brochure...
- APRIL 2004: AN EARLY START ON THE COOLING SEASON. Kjelgaard, Michael // Engineered Systems;Jun2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p38
Discusses the development of an interactive web site that would allow for the downloading of weather data and for calculations on the impact of weather on heating and ventilation systems. Provision of weather data text files and heat recovery analysis programs; Calculation of energy consumption...
- Exploring Issues And Topics Concerning Air Distribution. Conrad, John C.H. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/24/2004 Supplement, Vol. 222, p3
Focuses on articles about the air distribution aspect of heating, ventilation and air conditioning market in the United States. Air distribution-related products; Information resource materials for air distribution; Editorial coverage.
- news briefs. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Dec2009, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p16
This section offers news briefs related to plumbing, heating and cooling industry in the U.S. Leslie DenHerder of HPS Mechanical, Inc. in Bakersfield, California was named Delta/PHCC Plumbing Contractor of the Year. The National Kitchen & Bath Association has announced registration for the 2010...
- Web Sites To Watch…. // Supply House Times;Nov2003, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p38
Features Web sites related to heating, ventilation, airconditioning and plumbing industries. Anvil; Jado; Watts Drainage; American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Airconditioning Engineers.
- Richardson's gets richer due to careful planning. Clepper, Irene // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/03/96, Vol. 198 Issue 5, p33
Focuses on the business strategies of Richardson & Sons Ltd., a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning firm in Shreveport, Louisiana. Strong financial position of the company; Expansion of company's purchasing and inventory procedures; Implementation of `Quality Improvement Process'...
- DESIGN REVIEW/DESIGN BUILD. // Engineered Systems;Jan2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p32
The article presents a design review for a retail space-split system in a Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system. It includes key information on how to evaluate a design, electrical inspection and requirements, plumbing requirements, and questions relevant to general...